What happened to WUP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very surprised the Director of coaching PD has allowed parent coaching.

Why would you be surprised that PD allows parent coaches? He coached his younger son all along AND has his son starting and playing most of the games in the showcase tourneys – and his son was not one of the stronger players. Please keep in mind, what PD SAYS and what PD DOES are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FC Mass will take it to WUP this weekend

#derbywinforfcm
      WUP rules western Massachusetts

Comment

WUP rules western Massachusetts
        Yeah ? Please list all their numerous 2014/15 season accomplishments below. I will stop writing now to make sure you have enough space.

Comment

Yeah ? Please list all their numerous 2014/15 season accomplishments below. I will stop writing now to make sure you have enough space.
          It's a shame. They have a beautiful stadium in Ludlow!

Comment

We don't need to. We are better than FC Mass at all ages

Comment

We don't need to. We are better than FC Mass at all ages
              WUP is so much better than FCM. We show it on the pitch today

Comment

WUP is so much better than FCM. We show it on the pitch today
                That's what you call setting a low bar...

Comment

That's what you call setting a low bar...
                  Of WUP's 19 boys teams, only 6 of them were over .500. 5 of those were U13 and younger.

Comment

Stars training

Regarding stars training I have been on both teams and it depends on the coach. We had a coach who did minimal training while other teams (even siblings) trained three times as much. They treat B teams like second class.

Comment

WUP likes to think of themselves as an ELITE club. They automatically get their teams placed into the NPL along with 7 other clubs. They are way overmatched in the NPL and should be down in the championship bracket where they belong.

Comment

Sinking Ship.....jump now

Comment

Long time WUP coach KI leaving for greener pastures and joining Stars West. Taking his team with him, big blow to Western

Comment

Long time WUP coach KI leaving for greener pastures and joining Stars West. Taking his team with him, big blow to Western
                            What age group

Comment

You can have him. He will not be missed. Not a blow but a blessing. Do a little research on him before you post something on here. Headlines here should read something much different. Just nothing I would post on a forum like this

Comment

The guy has worked with WUP for nearly a decade. One of the highest paid coaches and only coach with a multi year contract. Walks away from club to join a better organization and now you bash him?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X