Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? That's silly. If a player can contribute, but it's a challenge for him/her, that is the point. I'd say in the top 40%.
    I would like to add I am sick of these kids taking my daughters spot. They should play their age group.

Comment

According to the Breakers website, FM is heading up the Breakers South. Does this mean he will take teams? Or does it mean he is running it until they hire someone?

Comment

According to the Breakers website, FM is heading up the Breakers South. Does this mean he will take teams? Or does it mean he is running it until they hire someone?
        It means they won't learn anything about soccer, he will just try and find players that are already trained

Comment

Link please - where is it posted he's heading up the south?

Let's hope those coaching assignments are up soon too. You can bet the key players all know but what about those trying out. Get it out FC Boston.

Comment

FM is great at identifying talent.

Improving and developing that talent. No, no, no

Comment

FM is great at identifying talent.

Improving and developing that talent. No, no, no
              At least 150 Division 1 players over the last decade might disagree with you.

Comment

How many has he destroyed with his bullying? Far bigger number.

Comment

How many has he destroyed with his bullying? Far bigger number.
                  Or so says the biggest bully on TS.

Comment

Breakers...

I find it hilarious that there isn't a single thread about the breakers from March to May on this site... No one cared because the results are horrible. The only time there is any discussion about Breakers is when their management wakes up in mid May and says "holy crap, tryouts are in a few weeks... How can we manufacture some buzz... I know let's try to merge with another club in the exact same predicament as us...". Typical.

Comment

I find it hilarious that there isn't a single thread about the breakers from March to May on this site... No one cared because the results are horrible. The only time there is any discussion about Breakers is when their management wakes up in mid May and says "holy crap, tryouts are in a few weeks... How can we manufacture some buzz... I know let's try to merge with another club in the exact same predicament as us...". Typical.
                      Nervous malcontent.

Comment

Nervous malcontent.
                        speaking of nervous malcontent, there have to be some players worries about their kids spot with the mergers of the clubs. If your kid sat a lot or was clearly on the bottom of the team, you are coming out of the tryout gate swinging.

Comment

speaking of nervous malcontent, there have to be some players worries about their kids spot with the mergers of the clubs. If your kid sat a lot or was clearly on the bottom of the team, you are coming out of the tryout gate swinging.
                          There will be plenty of space for these players once the better players leave.

Comment

There will be plenty of space for these players once the better players leave.
                            breakers bolts and spartans = confusion

Comment

Only to mentally deficient soccer parents.

Comment

No it's the only club in NE that can offer TOP play for both boys and girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X