Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your son / Daughter who plays on the “A” team is placed correctly and is a “A” team player then you have nothing to worry about. You should be thankful that just maybe you will join with a better pool of players and your child will grow even more.
    Now if your child is placed on a team other than the “A” team maybe that’s where they belong, don’t stomp your feet because you didn’t make it. Not everyone in life gets a Trophy, have your child work a little harder to get where THEY want to be. The child is playing the sport not you. Let them have fun and sit on the sidelines and enjoy them playing.
    well said.

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Not the point - reread what was said originally.

"have your child work a little harder to get where THEY want to be. "
      so why did you throw this part in there?

Comment

If your son / Daughter who plays on the “A” team is placed correctly and is a “A” team player then you have nothing to worry about. You should be thankful that just maybe you will join with a better pool of players and your child will grow even more.
        Now if your child is placed on a team other than the “A” team maybe that’s where they belong, don’t stomp your feet because you didn’t make it. Not everyone in life gets a Trophy, have your child work a little harder to get where THEY want to be. The child is playing the sport not you. Let them have fun and sit on the sidelines and enjoy them playing.
        I only pointed out my kids play on A teams to stop jackasses like you saying my kids were probably cut. More point was I was not against the merge but the communication from the board could have been better. I don't care if my kids play on a C team, as long as THEY are having fun. That's all that matters. Arrogant *****s like you who think you know everything about everyone are what runs youth sports.

Comment

I only pointed out my kids play on A teams to stop jackasses like you saying my kids were probably cut. More point was I was not against the merge but the communication from the board could have been better. I don't care if my kids play on a C team, as long as THEY are having fun. That's all that matters. Arrogant *****s like you who think you know everything about everyone are what runs youth sports.
          with all my years of experience...anytime someone says there kids were on the "A" team...its usually BS.

i'm betting the majority will agree with me. sorry snowflake.

Comment

What is wrong with StonyBrook

with all my years of experience...anytime someone says there kids were on the "A" team...its usually BS.

Of course an arrogant ass board member like you would think that.

Comment

hey larry or ex board member, im sure that wasnt a board member.

Comment

why you say my comment is arrogant? do you even know the meaning of word arrogant?

Comment

hey larry or ex board member, im sure that wasnt a board member.
                  So only LM and ex-board members are the only ones not in favor of this merger? Do you even talk to people in the club or are they to beneath you?

Comment

These sites are full of folks trying to settle scores with people they think wronged them.

Comment

If you didn’t care where your child played then why did you point out that they play on the “A” team. You would have said they play for the travel team in the club.

Comment

There’s quite the few board members who have their kids where they think they should be. Of course they are there because they are on the board.

Comment

There’s quite the few board members who have their kids where they think they should be. Of course they are there because they are on the board.
                          Why else do you think they are there?

Comment

Why else do you think they are there?
                            Definitely not for the club members best interest. I honestly do not remember their being board elections last summer. Did they have them?

Comment

Definitely not for the club members best interest. I honestly do not remember their being board elections last summer. Did they have them?
                              you can’t run anyway. you’re not part of club

Comment

you can’t run anyway. you’re not part of club
                                Who is running away? I asked a question. is that not allowed?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X