Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thornz Asylum Bottom of the Barrel

Can the Portland Thornz Asylum really be THAT terrible? LAST place in U15. LAST place in U16/17. More or less LAST place in U18/19. And in a watered down GDA at that. How come everything I've read on here from the Thornz supporters is all about how the Academy players are by far the best of the best in the state? Someone's telling lies...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can the Portland Thornz Asylum really be THAT terrible? LAST place in U15. LAST place in U16/17. More or less LAST place in U18/19. And in a watered down GDA at that. How come everything I've read on here from the Thornz supporters is all about how the Academy players are by far the best of the best in the state? Someone's telling lies...
    Thorns didn’t learn any lessons from FC Portland and cu Ecnl. Good thing the best players left Ecnl so they didn’t have to explain why they were like the thorns now...

Comment

Thorns didn’t learn any lessons from FC Portland and cu Ecnl. Good thing the best players left Ecnl so they didn’t have to explain why they were like the thorns now...
      Huh, you are pathetic and reaching...

Comment

Thorns better be careful; they might be relegated to ECNL.

Comment

Why do you care? If you don’t chose to play for the team why do you care?

Comment

Huh, you are pathetic and reaching...
            Uh no.

Ecnl teams from Oregon couldn’t even register wins or goals and then the entire league was gutted to holy hell. Even now when most of the teams are bad.

Let’s not pretend just because the thorns are garbage that Ecnl didn’t try to scam the hell out of people.

Comment

Uh no.

Ecnl teams from Oregon couldn’t even register wins or goals and then the entire league was gutted to holy hell. Even now when most of the teams are bad.

Let’s not pretend just because the thorns are garbage that Ecnl didn’t try to scam the hell out of people.
              It's a livelihood. These guys are fighting for paychecks and will say anything. ECNL is so watered down...FCP couldn't win OYSA at any age group.

Comment

Please stop the negativity.

Comment

don't trash talk yer

Don't trash talk yet. ECNL season hasn't started out here in the NW yet. This isn't the same league as it was last year where taking fourth in league was really last place. My prediction is Seattle teams are going to dominate the NW division.

Comment

Stop selling your bull**** and people will stop pointing out your bull****

Comment

Don't trash talk yet. ECNL season hasn't started out here in the NW yet. This isn't the same league as it was last year where taking fourth in league was really last place. My prediction is Seattle teams are going to dominate the NW division.
                      Going to be a deeper division that is for sure.

I get tired of the trash talk about Thorns Academy players; however, it cracks me up a "professional" academy does so poorly. I mean it is really funny.

And the Timbers promoters that have been trashing ECNL for years - watching them get their butt kicked every weekend seems like karma.

Comment

I like the fact both of them are around. They both run on the same propaganda message and both lie just about as much as the other. Capitalism at its core.

Comment

Truth is truth.

Comment

I like the fact both of them are around. They both run on the same propaganda message and both lie just about as much as the other. Capitalism at its core.
                            You can expect that (propaganda) from the governing Body of US Soccer and all thing DA's, they actually run all Soccer in the States. Propaganda is the hallmark of any country's leadership, history doesn't lie.

But seriously, US Club Soccer (ecnl) is just like their sister USYS, why are they (us club) trying to sell a kiddie girls league? Nobody wants in that club driven travel mess. It's far too expensive for nearly every club and parent in the country it's been marginalized for sure, others say it's been totally 'gutted' by the DA.

US Club soccer was under some type of delusion they thought they were filling the void of a girls DA when it wasn't up and running, they weren't, newsflash US Soccer has an actual DA for girls and (US Club) has become just a void.

Comment

You can expect that (propaganda) from the governing Body of US Soccer and all thing DA's, they actually run all Soccer in the States. Propaganda is the hallmark of any country's leadership, history doesn't lie.

But seriously, US Club Soccer (ecnl) is just like their sister USYS, why are they (us club) trying to sell a kiddie girls league? Nobody wants in that club driven travel mess. It's far too expensive for nearly every club and parent in the country it's been marginalized for sure, others say it's been totally 'gutted' by the DA.

US Club soccer was under some type of delusion they thought they were filling the void of a girls DA when it wasn't up and running, they weren't, newsflash US Soccer has an actual DA for girls and (US Club) has become just a void.
                              Our governing body is a bunch of idiots.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X