Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only person dumb enough to join this team at this point would be the girl who was part of the original BRD, but then broke her leg before she had the chance to play. Once part of the BRD . . . always part of the BRD. Here's to recreating some of that 9v9 magic!!
    Heard there was one very special BRD girl at the 2006 scrimmage playing for BB’s team.
    Looks like there is already a deal in the works!

Only question will be is she brought back this spring or will BB wait until the fall?

Does the Golden ticket punched at the back room deal have an expiration date or is it good forever?

Hard to believe this player could be at the ECNL level already but such is the power of the BRD and BB!

Comment

Seems to me that everyone who does ecnl thinks their child will play D1 or D2 soccer in college, if not why bother paying so much to play in these leagues. There are a few girls that may be able to play D1, but the question is will they want their college experience to all be about soccer. They own you at D1 level. D2 will maybe pay for room and board and D3 pays for nothing. Seems like an expensive gamble. There are so many soccer players out there these days. You need to be the best if the best to get full ride. Just seems crazy to me at this age to be so invested. I am not just referring to this team. It’s all ecnl and DA.
      Every girl on this team will end up at a D1 school. Ever. Single. One.

Comment

Seems to me that everyone who does ecnl thinks their child will play D1 or D2 soccer in college, if not why bother paying so much to play in these leagues. There are a few girls that may be able to play D1, but the question is will they want their college experience to all be about soccer. They own you at D1 level. D2 will maybe pay for room and board and D3 pays for nothing. Seems like an expensive gamble. There are so many soccer players out there these days. You need to be the best if the best to get full ride. Just seems crazy to me at this age to be so invested. I am not just referring to this team. It’s all ecnl and DA.
        This post makes way to much sense! You are spot on.

It is the con job put on by ECNL that parents think their kids need to play in this league.

The odds of your kid playing D1 are not very high, but at a club run like bucks it’s almost impossible.
        No way is your kid playing D1 when you practice 1.5 times per week and are coached by a dad.

At Bucks ECNL is just an expensive patch. There are EDP teams that give you more for your money.

Comment

Every girl on this team will end up at a D1 school. Ever. Single. One.
          Thanks Misty.

Comment

No. But there certainly are a couple npl players better than the original BRD girl coming off the injury who BB is looking to bring back. These girls have guest played for us and deserve the nod before LB. but they also go to CR south so it will never happen because BBs kid can be the only ecnl player at CR south.
            Mark my words there will be an NPL takeover now that DR kids most likely moving on.

Comment

Mark my words there will be an NPL takeover now that DR kids most likely moving on.
              Doubtful - but it would be BB’s worst nightmare and also his fault.

Comment

Not with the current dysfunctional duo as coaches. No way, Jose. They would run, Forrest, run!

Comment

DR kids aren’t going anywhere. That would mean they would have to tryout somewhere. And we know these parents have a major aversion to exposing their little Mia’s to the possibility of being cut

Comment

It is amazing to see that DM and CF are watching this team implode right before their eyes and haven’t done a thing to try and stop it. No wonder Bucks is such a mess.

Comment

Not with the current dysfunctional duo as coaches. No way, Jose. They would run, Forrest, run!
                      The vast majority of npl kids have no desire to play for BB and his trust sidekick RF

Comment

Great entertainment reading this blog from the Jersey side, seems like FC Bucks should fold can’t compete with us anyway at any age level.

Comment

The vast majority of npl kids have no desire to play for BB and his trust sidekick RF
                          The vast majority of most parents no matter the team or club, have no desire for their kid to play for BB or RF either.

BB is the epitome of what is wrong with youth sports today. He threw a bunch of 11 year old girls under the bus all for the benefit of his kid. Never even gave them a chance to make the team... he could have arranged scrimmages, joint training etc. But nope he decided who he wanted to be on his kids team, and plowed ahead.

And for sure he will throw this current group under the bus when it comes time to college recruiting.

Any parent would be a fool to have their kid play for him.

And still the club sits idly by while the man destroys an age group.

Any decent person with honorable intentions would have stepped aside a long time ago.

It’s been said before it all began and will end with the manipulations of BB.

Comment

The vast majority of most parents no matter the team or club, have no desire for their kid to play for BB or RF either.

BB is the epitome of what is wrong with youth sports today. He threw a bunch of 11 year old girls under the bus all for the benefit of his kid. Never even gave them a chance to make the team... he could have arranged scrimmages, joint training etc. But nope he decided who he wanted to be on his kids team, and plowed ahead.

And for sure he will throw this current group under the bus when it comes time to college recruiting.

Any parent would be a fool to have their kid play for him.

And still the club sits idly by while the man destroys an age group.

Any decent person with honorable intentions would have stepped aside a long time ago.

It’s been said before it all began and will end with the manipulations of BB.
                            BB didnt just stop with arranging a team for the benefit of his kid. Everything about this team is done for the benefit of his kid. We had practice last night - best attended practice for this team in quite some time. Why dont we just normally practice on Monday nights if it seems to work better for so many of the players - here is a hint - who wasnt at practice last night - yep . . BB wasnt there - because his younger daughter practices on Monday nights. So yest, you got it - our practice schedule, or lack thereof, is all based on what works best for BB. Does he really add so much value to practices that we cant do it without him? Is there something wrong with RF? that he cannot, or will not run practice by himself? He does it at Villa (pretty successfully), why cant he do it for this team? My guess- BB does not let him!!

Comment

It is amazing to see that DM and CF are watching this team implode right before their eyes and haven’t done a thing to try and stop it. No wonder Bucks is such a mess.
                              BRD II may already be in the works!

Comment

Has anyone ever seen Dan Manella? Seriously? I've heard his name. I've seen his bio on CRUSA's website, but in years and years my daughter has been a part of this Club, I have never actually seen him in person. Not at a practice. Not at a tryout. Not at a game. Is he a real person?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X