Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody said top team. A good team but never said top.

It’s just kids trying to play a game and have a little fun. Quit trying to put them down. It’s not fair.
    Fact check: “The 00/01 team is definitely a top team. Unfortunately the younger teams aren’t very good.”

Comment

Creepy dad, you know way too much with no kid in the game.
      Actually I’m a coach (of a much younger team) with internet access. When someone says they’re a “top team” it peaks my interest because that’s the business I’m in. Sadly after 5 minutes of research it’s pretty easy to read the soccer parent tea leaves and realize they are viewing the world through their own distorted lens.

Comment

Actually I’m a coach (of a much younger team) with internet access. When someone says they’re a “top team” it peaks my interest because that’s the business I’m in. Sadly after 5 minutes of research it’s pretty easy to read the soccer parent tea leaves and realize they are viewing the world through their own distorted lens.
        Best team for the age group in the state of Oregon.

Comment

Fact check: “The 00/01 team is definitely a top team. Unfortunately the younger teams aren’t very good.”
          Youngest age group ,2005/2006 ,can compete with the best of them.

Comment

This is true. Too bad the 00/01 team won’t play any of the other top teams to show that they are in the top few in the state. Unfortunately the younger Academy teams are really struggling.

Comment

This is true. Too bad the 00/01 team won’t play any of the other top teams to show that they are in the top few in the state. Unfortunately the younger Academy teams are really struggling.
              Academy level is tough for even Oregons finest.

It happens.

Comment

Oregon soccer will be even more watered down next year.

Comment

Best team for the age group in the state of Oregon.
                  I believe OregonSoccerUnited ECNL is 2 goals better

Comment

Academy level is tough for even Oregons finest.

It happens.
                    At least we get to have local girls compete vs the best, unlike the local club and HS scene.

Comment

Oh yeah when they didn’t have half their team in place? When a few of their best players were away with National team duties and two other starters were out with injuries? That time? Yes I didn’t mention it. Lol
                      Why the excuses? Thorns beat Reign 3-1.

You play with what you have. Losing players to injuries or to other commitments happen all the time.

Other than Smith Hunter who are the other "best" players away on National team duties?

Comment

The 00/01 team is a "top team"? The Reign Academy U-18/19 beat them 5-1 and 4-1 to Crossfire Premier U-18/19 in November. How are they a "top team" exactly?
                        Ouch.

Comment

At least we get to have local girls compete vs the best, unlike the local club and HS scene.
                          This...

bothers the local club con men, they cant deliver what US Soccer does with a DA.

Let it go, local club ilk.

Comment

US Soccer is not great at soccer. Look at the train wreck that is the men’s team. They were home eating nachos and drinking warm beer during the World Cup last year. Sad.

Players look miserable.

I’d stay far away from US Soccer branded kiddie soccer.

Comment

This...

bothers the local club con men, they cant deliver what US Soccer does with a DA.

Let it go, local club ilk.
                              What exactly is US soccer delivering?

Comment

US Soccer is not great at soccer. Look at the train wreck that is the men’s team. They were home eating nachos and drinking warm beer during the World Cup last year. Sad.

Players look miserable.

I’d stay far away from US Soccer branded kiddie soccer.
                                In with the youth, out with the old. Have you seen their(MNT) last two games? They look pretty good to me. Majority of them are DA grown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X