ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume if Nobles took the two players that the family made it clear that they were committed to playing for the school, either with a waiver or by leaving the Revs. After Nobles got burned by BA and his kids I think they are going to be cautious with academy players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They weren't with TD. Or ZH from beaver...even though Beaver isn't ISL.
      TD and BS did not get along well. Also, TD went back to NEFC to play for EK and is now committed to Boston College. I am sure a lot of that was known prior to his leaving the Revs. ZH did get a waiver one year and then did not the next, however, he also started training with the first team the year he gave up his waiver....pretty good offer to give up HS. Got to look at all the deals being offered before you judge.

Comment

ZH did get a waiver one year and then did not the next, however, he also started training with the first team the year he gave up his waiver....pretty good offer to give up HS. Got to look at all the deals being offered before you judge.
        Rumor is that ZH will play with BCDS in the fall. Senior year and all that.

Comment

I assume if Nobles took the two players that the family made it clear that they were committed to playing for the school, either with a waiver or by leaving the Revs. After Nobles got burned by BA and his kids I think they are going to be cautious with academy players.
          Nobles got burned by BA and his kids? You might want to think again about that post.

Comment

Hear LA brought in some serious talent.

Comment

What kind of talent did LA find? Striker, defender etc?

Comment

They skipping ISL and playing DAP.

Comment

Word is all three and are impact players.

Comment

Looks like LA will take the ISL again. Ak and AH are the best two players in the league.

Comment

Milton boys

I think we're all missing the big picture here. Milton's stellar guard play by S&L Quintin is hard to ignore. This coupled with the postplay of CLew and GBG will be a tremendous tandem. Not to mention the large group of juniors this year who are all A-Class in my book. There are few better behind the arc than young JOzor and his roommate Luca Levee, both D1 bound. And dont even get me started with Adam Bramson on defense, he's a winner. Let's not forget either, team leader Erik Mohl will be entering his senior year and will be ready to lead the team in scoring, free throw percentage, assists, clean sheets and chirps. There are few cuter kids than Luis V and EB. And holding down the fort in goal will most likely be Randy Turner, who will be looking for that unc scholy. Although, he will have some competition with the "Big Hog" in net. All in all, I just dont see Milton losing a game this year. They are simply TOO good. Theyll finish the season undefeated before proceeding to destroy all competition in the tournament. Any one who disagrees is simply foolish.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Isl only

Beaver should have nothing to do with this site. NOT ISL Different level of Soccer regardless if ZH plays. They played rivers and were beat 5-1

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          i think we're all missing the big picture here. Milton's stellar guard play by s&l quintin is hard to ignore. This coupled with the postplay of clew and gbg will be a tremendous tandem. Not to mention the large group of juniors this year who are all a-class in my book. There are few better behind the arc than young jozor and his roommate luca levee, both d1 bound. And dont even get me started with adam bramson on defense, he's a winner. Let's not forget either, team leader erik mohl will be entering his senior year and will be ready to lead the team in scoring, free throw percentage, assists, clean sheets and chirps. There are few cuter kids than luis v and eb. And holding down the fort in goal will most likely be randy turner, who will be looking for that unc scholy. Although, he will have some competition with the "big hog" in net. All in all, i just dont see milton losing a game this year. They are simply too good. Theyll finish the season undefeated before proceeding to destroy all competition in the tournament. Any one who disagrees is simply foolish.
                          Thank you.
                          lmao!

Comment

Beaver should have nothing to do with this site. NOT ISL Different level of Soccer regardless if ZH plays. They played rivers and were beat 5-1
                            ZH should not be playing, he plays 10 months with REVS

Comment

Pre-season All ISL team. Should be a good season!

GK:
                              DC (Middlesex)
                              NM( St. Marks)

Defense:
                              JL (Rivers)
                              CL (Milton)
                              CM (Belmont Hill)
                              JM (Milton)

Mid:
                              SH (Lawerence)
                              JS (Rivers)
                              AK (Lawerence

Forward:
                              DA(Nobles)
                              TD(Rivers)
                              ML (Milton)

Others to watch:

MB (Lawerence)
                              MT( Lawerence)
                              AB( Milton)
                              SQ(Milton)
                              CT (Brooks)

Comment

Pre-season All ISL team. Should be a good season!

GK:
                                DC (Middlesex)
                                NM( St. Marks)

Defense:
                                JL (Rivers)
                                CL (Milton)
                                CM (Belmont Hill)
                                JM (Milton)

Mid:
                                SH (Lawerence)
                                JS (Rivers)
                                AK (Lawerence

Forward:
                                DA(Nobles)
                                TD(Rivers)
                                ML (Milton)

Others to watch:

MB (Lawerence)
                                MT( Lawerence)
                                AB( Milton)
                                SQ(Milton)
                                CT (Brooks)
                                What is the others to watch based on?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X