Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami FC Academy

Now that Miami FC is part of the USL will they have a DA program?

The USL announced that they wanted all of their teams to have Academy Teams. What does this do to the DA landscape?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The USL announced that they wanted all of their teams to have Academy Teams. What does this do to the DA landscape?
    No chance it’s a free academy. I think the DA will evaluate the Miami FC first team stability prior to awarding another DA to the Miami area. They would be better off trying to work with Kendall.

Comment

When Inter Miami starts its USL team in Fort Lauderdale do they need to start a new academy team as well. Or can they have one academy for both the MLS and USL teams.

I read where the USL wants an academy team per each USL team.

Comment

Every club should have da

Comment

Every club should have da
          That was a joke.

Comment

Ish is scum. Check his records and see how he was suspended for years .

Comment

Ish is scum. Check his records and see how he was suspended for years .
              they partnered with the wrong people. everyone knows this. if miami fc wants a real youth academy it needs better partners.

Comment

That’s correct
                https://www.usl-academy.com/academy-model

Comment

When Inter Miami starts its USL team in Fort Lauderdale do they need to start a new academy team as well. Or can they have one academy for both the MLS and USL teams.

I read where the USL wants an academy team per each USL team.
                  Inter only need to have one DA. DA, USL and First Team. I do think Inter will expand, and add ECNL teams for boys.

I do think Miami as a city has the population to support Weston, Kendall and a Miami FC DA in the second tier of the DA. Inter Miami is at the top of the pyramid.

Comment

Inter only need to have one DA. DA, USL and First Team. I do think Inter will expand, and add ECNL teams for boys.

I do think Miami as a city has the population to support Weston, Kendall and a Miami FC DA in the second tier of the DA. Inter Miami is at the top of the pyramid.
                    top of nothing

Comment

top of nothing
                      In the eyes of everyone but you. We are all laughing at you.

Comment

At the top of hahaha

Comment

At the top of hahaha
                          Well part of that hahaha pyramid is Miami FC.. honestly that club is a joke and changing their name just means they're a nicer joke than when they were real Miami. That club has gotten worse and if they were to part of that DA system we can say that the system is a joke!

Comment

Well part of that hahaha pyramid is Miami FC.. honestly that club is a joke and changing their name just means they're a nicer joke than when they were real Miami. That club has gotten worse and if they were to part of that DA system we can say that the system is a joke!
                            no, not DA system. USL academy system. They could probably put together a u17 and compete i guess. no, they could not handle a full DA system. administratively that place is a joke.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X