•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, yes, you are right, and your faggy kid does

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Blah blah blah you Will do anything to have your kid ride the bus with IM players don't kid yourself. Unfortunately your kid doesn't have what it takes to ride!
      blah,blah, blah, your the snicker guy that started a new thread since you got owned on the last one. Check yourself, you might have PTSD since Weston beat your beloved Inter.

Comment

My son is a few year behind according to a bone age X-ray. He is five three. He is a magician with both feet - his touch is sublime. In two /three years they say he will be playing outside USA pro at his current trajectory. He probably would even get a look at inter. Pro clubs abroad want good players in the future as much as good players on the present. I know because he has already been excepted at a pro club outside america in a country that actually made the World Cup. All american clubs/ da included care about is winning now because they can not sell talent. The system is broken. You should really not worry about your kid riding on the inter bus. You should worry that in the future, he will be driving a bus.

Comment

Zig was short, then he got juiced with hgh and now he is the tallest ziegler ever recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            yes, yes, you are right, and your faggy kid does
            We know you're hurting, a buttplug can help you ease the frustration.

Comment

can you lend me yours

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X