Orlando City tryouts today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course they don't want you watch the **** show...they don't want you to see what's going on there...DA I nothing but a joke...you will see it first hand

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Okay I am going to ask the obvious, why are they having that many kids out for tryouts during the middle of the season? I mean 20 or 25 kids for one age group seems like a total team rebuild to me.
      20-25 DA possible players in Central Fl at La Liga and R9 local clubs? Yeah, that seems logical. Who is scouting for this club Stevie Wonder?

Comment

these are kids they are scouting out for the 20-21 Season if the original parent read the e-mail he would of seen this.If they come across a stud there is a possibility that they may bring them in early. OC is trying to be ahead of things for next season. Not like the rushed cluster **** they had this year. 07s are today and tomorrow.

And to answer your other question They will let your Child know or you will receive an e-mail

Comment

these are kids they are scouting out for the 20-21 Season if the original parent read the e-mail he would of seen this.If they come across a stud there is a possibility that they may bring them in early. OC is trying to be ahead of things for next season. Not like the rushed cluster **** they had this year. 07s are today and tomorrow.

And to answer your other question They will let your Child know or you will receive an e-mail
          Our club sent us an invite on behalf of Orlando City. Our club is collaborating with them and yes it’s for next year.

Comment

20-25 DA possible players in Central Fl at La Liga and R9 local clubs? Yeah, that seems logical. Who is scouting for this club Stevie Wonder?
            They sent out personal invites to players they evaluated at Disney as well. Nothing unusual to send out and e-mail to local clubs asking to evaluate any kids they think might be quality.
            I would say that OC for once is doing due diligence, Jealousy is a bad thing and fear is your enemy. Hell we should be happy they are taking it seriously and actively looking to improve.

Comment

We said we knew a couple of kids who play from those clubs, we never said they all were from those clubs. geez

Comment

Our club sent us an invite on behalf of Orlando City. Our club is collaborating with them and yes it’s for next year.
                We were invited back out for today, see you all tonight @ 6pm. Fingers crossed

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Hopefully your kid is 2007 otherwise you will not be allowed thru the gates lmao

Comment

Hopefully your kid is 2007 otherwise you will not be allowed thru the gates lmao
                      The OCYS scout has been at a ton of the GGS 2007 games.

Comment

The OCYS scout has been at a ton of the GGS 2007 games.
                        This is DA, OCYS don’t have scouts

Comment

This is DA, OCYS don’t have scouts
                          Moran response of the day. Obviously the intent was the OC DA scout.

Comment

Not so obvious when you say OCYS.

Comment

I think you meant Moron. You will fit right in at OC.

Comment

Not so obvious when you say OCYS.
                                We have been playing club soccer since 2013. About that time OCYS was blowing up. We had lots of friends that played there and lots of friends who play at DA. Yes I did call him the OCYS DA scout. if that makes me a moron so be it. I still think of it as one club and because I have nothign invested in them I have no clue about how they are set up. Thanks for making me aware that the DA is not part of OCYS. I am sure that will really help me in my life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X