Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ashley Martin Rumored to be going to Lynn

Flagler's Ashley Martin is the leading candidate for the Lynn coaching position. Flagler has had a historic season and is still playing in the NCAA D2 tournament. Martin has family in the Deerfield Beach area and wants to be closer to them. The announcement is expected to be made at the conclusion of Flagler's season.

Confirmed. Press conference announcing Martin's departure from Flagler is upcoming.

Comment

The position was offered to Sharolta Nonen, but she declined because had committed to coach at Weston GDA for 2020-2021 season. She was going to leave FIU but they offered a very attractive financial package to stay and continue the strand of victories. Coach DOC JS from Weston was disappointed, but understood, they had come to a verbal agreement, similar to the verbal alliance between Weston and West Pines, in which coach Nonen will advise and oversee the Weston GDA program until she finally establish herself as a permanent coach with the GDA program, a shame for the girls that are to old to take advantage of being coach by the incredibly talented coaches that will be in a year, us the 06s and 05s can’t wait !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The position was offered to Sharolta Nonen, but she declined because had committed to coach at Weston GDA for 2020-2021 season. She was going to leave FIU but they offered a very attractive financial package to stay and continue the strand of victories. Coach DOC JS from Weston was disappointed, but understood, they had come to a verbal agreement, similar to the verbal alliance between Weston and West Pines, in which coach Nonen will advise and oversee the Weston GDA program until she finally establish herself as a permanent coach with the GDA program, a shame for the girls that are to old to take advantage of being coach by the incredibly talented coaches that will be in a year, us the 06s and 05s can’t wait !
        This is a great post. Sharolta Nonen has FIU in the bottom 10 of all NCAA D-I programs. I cannot believe she still has a job.

Comment

This is a great post. Sharolta Nonen has FIU in the bottom 10 of all NCAA D-I programs. I cannot believe she still has a job.
          Lynn University head coaching position being filled by a coach from OC... confirmed.

Comment

Lynn University head coaching position being filled by a coach from OC... confirmed.
            This I fake news. Ashley Martin to be introduced as Lynn's coach at the conclusion of Flagler's season

Comment

This I fake news. Ashley Martin to be introduced as Lynn's coach at the conclusion of Flagler's season
              New coach will be taking over within the next few weeks.. if you want to provide your contact info I can personally send you info when it's announced that you're wrong...

Comment

What a Joke ? Unqualified Coach + Clueless team

Why in Gods NAME would you hire a coach who won 3 games and lost 30 in 2 years. Y'all on some good crack!

Comment

Why in Gods NAME would you hire a coach who won 3 games and lost 30 in 2 years. Y'all on some good crack!
                  Because she's Jerome's girlfriend. That's why he's in S. Florida to begin with.

Comment

Lynn University Names John F. Markey Jr. Women’s Soccer Head Coach.

http://lynnfightingknights.com/sport...20191213ic75o2

Comment

Lynn University Names John F. Markey Jr. Women’s Soccer Head Coach.

http://lynnfightingknights.com/sport...20191213ic75o2
                      LOL...Another great hire! The guy couldn't get a job, so he voluntereed at a school before they hired him.

Comment

LOL...Another great hire! The guy couldn't get a job, so he voluntereed at a school before they hired him.
                        Shocking hire.

Comment

Told you ... duh ... lol moron !!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X