Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, I get it. You are in love with Rapinoe and since she's a lesbian you are bitter. But you wouldn't have a chance with any decent looking girl even if she was straight so . . . just let it go bro!!
    I wouldn't let my neighbors dog Fuc# that pig

Comment

Oh jeez. Why so insecure? So you have a small one.. it's ok..it's what you do with it. Relax

Comment

You do you, angry little Trumptard guy

Comment

You do you, angry little Trumptard guy
          English please

Comment

English please
            I think the poster is trying to say that if the Rapinoe hater wants to keep the neighbors dog all to himself for his own pleasure - that is ok.

Comment

Attacking....uhmmm, ok. State exactly what was said and how, exactly, that equates to an attack.
              You could ask the libtard professor that apologized for the attack, and you'd have your answer.

But since you cant and the OP wont, I'll enlighten you.

Any time you bring someone's child into your argument, it reveals the level of hatred for the person you are arguing with - that it is a visceral hatred, that targets not only the person you have the argument with, but the core of that person's being, their innate self, which is naturally, their genetics, including their family and offspring, whose crime it is they share genetic material with the person you are arguing with. This is the type of hatred that led to medieval practices of obliterating entire branches of family trees for the "crimes" of specific individuals, and it forms the foundation for the type of racism and identity politics you DemoKKKrats have practiced here in North America for the past 3 centuries, where its not individuality that matters, but class/group membership.

The focus on, and indeed the parody of the name (as in Robber Barron) placed the child into the "rich/elitist group" without consideration of the child's feelings on his families prominence, his individual circumstances, what kind of human being he will grow up to be, and the fact that the child played no role in the assignment of the name. It was kind of like calling the 3 year old child of a poor household a future deadbeat and bum. Not only is it not nice, and inappropriate to confront a child that way, but it is ignorant in that it ignores individuality and attempts to shoe-horn people into categories or boxes.

Did you really need that spelled out to you? Obviously, the Libtard professor of Lesbianology at Stanford realized she stepped into it by apologizing in the very same session she made the original remark.

Comment

^ not the person that asked but you're pretty timely with your explanation there, sparky

Comment

^ not the person that asked but you're pretty timely with your explanation there, sparky
                  Off course your the same person.There can't be two people in the World that Stupid.

Comment

Off course your the same person.There can't be two people in the World that Stupid.
                    Good point.

Comment

"Off course your"......😂 pot, meet kettle 😆😂🤣

I believe a bowling ball might be sharper than yiu

Comment

"Off course your"......😂 pot, meet kettle 😆😂🤣

I believe a bowling ball might be sharper than yiu
                        God Dam Chubby,you can't be a spelling Nazi if you can't get past kindergarten. It's You,not yiu

Comment

Dear Libtards,

Here is a Quote from your dear (poll) leader

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blond in the sun,” Biden*said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the men are now all men. The guys I worked with down here, and they’re all guys at the time, they’re all good men.”

Comment

Yes ... some of us have jobs and frequent here rarely.
                            Congrats you have outed me as gainfully employed.

Comment

Yes ... some of us have jobs and frequent here rarely.
                              Congrats you have outed me as gainfully employed.
                              This stands to reason as under President Trump unemployment is at a 50 year low --- not just for your favorite racial or social group but for all AMERICANS. Meanwhile Libtards and never Trumper swamp creatures have done nothing in the past 4 years other than throw a temper tantrum over getting their arses kicked in 2016. Obvious to all ... good luck 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                this stands to reason as under president trump unemployment is at a 50 year low --- not just for your favorite racial or social group but for all americans. Meanwhile libtards and never trumper swamp creatures have done nothing in the past 4 years other than throw a temper tantrum over getting their arses kicked in 2016. Obvious to all ... Good luck 2020.
                                awesome.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X