Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 teams from Brevard represented in the 4A regional Somehow Rockledge squeaked in over a higher ranked Tavares?

Feb 12
    Regional Quarterfinal
    @ Bishop Moore
    G92/12 @ 7p
    Bishop Moore
    Rockledge
    Preview Game Show Details
    @ Eastside
    G102/12 @ 7p
    Eastside
    Satellite
    @ Merritt Island
    G112/12 @ 7p
    Merritt Island
    Mulberry
    @ McKeel
    G122/12 @ 7p
    McKeel Academy
    Titusville
    I see 3 of them advancing.

Comment

In 6a I think Melbourne has a great chance to win Regionals

Comment

In 6a I think Melbourne has a great chance to win Regionals
        I agree they seem to be fairly healthy and playing well.

Comment

Rockledge is in trouble Merritt Island and Satellite should be able to push through and Titusville Should win but you never know about that crew.

Comment

Good look to all the Brevard teams this week Boys and Girls.

Comment

Titusville should be able to win regionals especially with NS, their star contributor.

Comment

Good look to all the Brevard teams this week Boys and Girls.
                ditto

Comment

I would have like to have seen how Viera would have done if they were able to stay healthy this season. As some teams have gotten stronger as the season progressed Viera would have another key player with a season ending injury and fall a notch. At the beginning of the season we thought "this is the year" . by the end of the first game they were 4 players down, 3 of which never returned. 3 more season ending injuries and a red card during the districts leaves them a total of 7 players down ,6 of them starters, going into tonight's game. I was surprised that the group of boys were able to still compete with Melbourne having a tie score with less than 5 mins to go being down a player, but unfortunately the season that should have been but never was will in all likelihood end tonight. With a 17-2-2 record I'd like to acknowledge the group that played hard the whole season despite their challenges and got this far. Thank you players.

Comment

I would have like to have seen how Viera would have done if they were able to stay healthy this season. As some teams have gotten stronger as the season progressed Viera would have another key player with a season ending injury and fall a notch. At the beginning of the season we thought "this is the year" . by the end of the first game they were 4 players down, 3 of which never returned. 3 more season ending injuries and a red card during the districts leaves them a total of 7 players down ,6 of them starters, going into tonight's game. I was surprised that the group of boys were able to still compete with Melbourne having a tie score with less than 5 mins to go being down a player, but unfortunately the season that should have been but never was will in all likelihood end tonight. With a 17-2-2 record I'd like to acknowledge the group that played hard the whole season despite their challenges and got this far. Thank you players.
                    Welcome to high school soccer. A lot of injuries on most teams including Viera. Melbourne missing players as well including season ending injury before first game to one of their best players. Other Brevard teams the same.

Comment

The only common opponent between Viera and St. Cloud is Harmony. Viera beat Harmony 2-0 and 3-0. St. Cloud tied Harmony 1-1. With injuries and red card, Viera should still be competitive.

Comment

Every year viera talks about their injuries... excuses excuses

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          i would have like to have seen how viera would have done if they were able to stay healthy this season. As some teams have gotten stronger as the season progressed viera would have another key player with a season ending injury and fall a notch. At the beginning of the season we thought "this is the year" . By the end of the first game they were 4 players down, 3 of which never returned. 3 more season ending injuries and a red card during the districts leaves them a total of 7 players down ,6 of them starters, going into tonight's game. I was surprised that the group of boys were able to still compete with melbourne having a tie score with less than 5 mins to go being down a player, but unfortunately the season that should have been but never was will in all likelihood end tonight. With a 17-2-2 record i'd like to acknowledge the group that played hard the whole season despite their challenges and got this far. Thank you players.
                          sounds like a bunch of pus s ies

Comment

Im sure every team aspires something better. Viera is a big school, when was the last time they won their district?

Comment

Viera along with Melbourne is the biggest school in Brevard County. About 700 more students than MI, Rockledge, Satellite, & Titusville, 1000 more than Edgewood and Westshore. They have a great soccer demographic in their sending zone and the biggest soccer club in Brevard within sight of the school. Lets face it. They should easily be up there with Melbourne making state championship runs year after year. Maybe it is because Melbourne doesn't get injuries? They do seem to be getting a little better. Maybe next year...

Comment

Viera along with Melbourne is the biggest school in Brevard County. About 700 more students than MI, Rockledge, Satellite, & Titusville, 1000 more than Edgewood and Westshore. They have a great soccer demographic in their sending zone and the biggest soccer club in Brevard within sight of the school. Lets face it. They should easily be up there with Melbourne making state championship runs year after year. Maybe it is because Melbourne doesn't get injuries? They do seem to be getting a little better. Maybe next year...
                                Don't know where you got your numbers but here is the actual numbers for Classification

Competitive classifications
                                Class 8A - 2,406-4,799.
                                Class 7A - 2,009-2,404.
                                Class 6A - 1,663-1,993.
                                Class 5A - 1,169-1,648.
                                Class 4A - 752-1,153.
                                Class 3A - 384-749.
                                Class 2A - 56-376.
                                Class 1A - 100-600

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X