Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Palm Beach United and Palm Beach Gardens the same?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great post from another clueless PBG parent.
    Does folks know it is about the density in the areas?? The more pop areas are going to have higher ratio of skilled players to pick from versus an area like North Palm Beach.

Comment

Does folks know it is about the density in the areas?? The more pop areas are going to have higher ratio of skilled players to pick from versus an area like North Palm Beach.
      Exactly. The player pool in the area historically has been very weak. More highly populated areas have more to chose from. Plus development of the limited player pool in this area, until now, has been substandard compared to most all other areas. PBU is working to change that but it takes time, it will not happen overnight. But it will happen over time now that the area finally has the higher level training that had been sorely lacking until now.

Comment

Exactly. The player pool in the area historically has been very weak. More highly populated areas have more to chose from. Plus development of the limited player pool in this area, until now, has been substandard compared to most all other areas. PBU is working to change that but it takes time, it will not happen overnight. But it will happen over time now that the area finally has the higher level training that had been sorely lacking until now.
        You’ve lost me now.

Haven’t the same coaches involved here been involved in the area’s ‘substandard’ training for years before the launch of this entity?

Please explain.

Also, I beg to differ on the assessment of talent in the area.
        There is very good talent spread throughout the area clubs and pretty evenly.
        That’s the problem, no one has come close to assembling the best talent as
        none of the local clubs will work together. These clubs just bicker and back stab.
        Central and north county would be a force if it could ever get its act together.

Comment

You’ve lost me now.

Haven’t the same coaches involved here been involved in the area’s ‘substandard’ training for years before the launch of this entity?

Please explain.

Also, I beg to differ on the assessment of talent in the area.
          There is very good talent spread throughout the area clubs and pretty evenly.
          That’s the problem, no one has come close to assembling the best talent as
          none of the local clubs will work together. These clubs just bicker and back stab.
          Central and north county would be a force if it could ever get its act together.
          This guy clearly gets it! Notice there's been no response either.

Comment

Its called collusion, a type of antitrust violation. Soccer in Florida is a criminal enterprise. FYSA has created a system that benefits the Soccer DOC Dictators. Who created that system. The Soccer DOC Dictators. Who controls the system. The Soccer DOC Dictators. Who benefits from that system. The Soccer DOC Dictators.

One year commitments for children playing a sport in publicly owned parks.
            Clubs control player passes.
            Clubs control public park permits and then Clubs merge to consolidate those permits to one power center.
            No verbal conversations between parents and coaches from other clubs. (First Amendment)
            Local clubs avoid playing each other at all costs, that way each can claim to be the best.
            Very few children benefit from this set up!

Meanwhile, Soccer DOC Dictators make bank!

Call your State Senator and end this corrupt enterprise.

Comment

My son tried out for the new PBU ECNL 2006
              We were not at PBG prior and did not get an invite to join PBU

The PBU 2006 team ‘selected’ is identical to the PBG Academy team that has been together since U-Little

Did it work the same for all age groups, only PBG prior players get considered for an invite or did PBU pick up any outside talent?

Just saying cause the 2006 team has got smacked around for years, why would they not try to recruit and get better? You can’t tell me there are not better players in the immediate area at this age group because there are.
              Be glad you are not on PBU 2006 this year.
              Grass is by no means greener here at the moment.
              I do agree with your assessment about the need to bring in talent from the outside.
              The vast majority of this team has been together since kiddie soccer , so has had plenty time to ‘develop’ I do think coaching is good but this team cannot continue to put forth the same lineup each year and not compete. What is the point of that. Have a good core but need to upgrade half the roster to compete at this level. These are just the facts and I hope it happens, this can be a good program. Some people are delusional still but to me this is obvious.

Comment

For the record, PBU would absolutely demolish any 2006 boys team in this area.

All good players in the area are already here, thanks for asking.

Why do you think we have to travel farther to find worthy competition.

Have fun playing in Palm Beach and South Florida leagues SUCKERS
                What are you smoking please give me some.
                A couple months in and this is a DIVISION 2 South Florida league team.
                Nothing more, nothing less. Well maybe more travel.
                Would not win playing South Florida DIVISION 1, no chance.

Comment

Doubt it, doubt it, ok I’ll concede inter
                  Can beat Weston and SFFA DA teams?! Ok buddy!
                  I probably know you lol but this is hilariously delusional.

Comment

Can beat Weston and SFFA DA teams?! Ok buddy!
                    I probably know you lol but this is hilariously delusional.
                    Has the 06 coach been suspended yet? He was being investigated for using Illegal players. He forged their birth certificates. Does anyone know?

Comment

Has the 06 coach been suspended yet? He was being investigated for using Illegal players. He forged their birth certificates. Does anyone know?
                      If that’s what it takes to upgrade this roster, I’m all for it.
                      Most clubs do this anyways, especially in South Florida.
                      But I think you are full of it.

Comment

For the record, PBU would absolutely demolish any 2006 boys team in this area.

All good players in the area are already here, thanks for asking.

Why do you think we have to travel farther to find worthy competition.

Have fun playing in Palm Beach and South Florida leagues SUCKERS
                        Are you talking about the 06 PBU ECNL team?
                        2 losses and a draw in the Showcase, got absolutely waxed by NTH-NASA (Atlanta)
                        Last time i checked getting killed in Southeast Conference ECNL with no wins and 6 losses (most of them not even close)...maybe you're talking about another team??

Comment

Are you talking about the 06 PBU ECNL team?
                          2 losses and a draw in the Showcase, got absolutely waxed by NTH-NASA (Atlanta)
                          Last time i checked getting killed in Southeast Conference ECNL with no wins and 6 losses (most of them not even close)...maybe you're talking about another team??
                          F off. Have some new better players now and are winning now. Check for yourself a hole.

Comment

What is Club Med DA?

Comment

Only Elite Teams in PBC

PBGYAASoccer
                              November 1 at 1:09 PM ·
                              What a weekend! Competition is going to be amazing! This is what real competitive soccer is about! Elite teams playing Elite teams! #PositiveEliteCompetition Why name your team Elite when you don't play games?

Comment

What is Club Med DA?
                                it's DA at Club Med

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X