Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miller does not attend tournaments. Miller was so concerned about being identified at tournaments that he went out of his way to make sure that you never see pictures of him. His daughters' Facebook account never had pictures of their parents.

Miller used to have a habit of wearing a concealed camera/microphone at some events and recording people talking about others.

I have met him. Slightly hunched over (think Chuck Schumer), he stands around 5'10", mostly bald with some gray hair and scraggly facial hair, weighing about 180+ pounds. His attire is generously described as unkepmt. Miller eats like a slob and winds up spraying plenty because he never shuts up during a meal. He has the attention span of a flea unless you are talking about exactly what he wants to talk about.
    Chuck Schumer? I love that guy, he is MY people. It is rather painful to hear that. I was hoping he looked more like Bella Abzug with a toupee. O dear Oh dear .
    No one out there has a pic of this clown ?

Comment

Priceless description.
      Wow.
      Does he have a motorcycle type thing?
      Based on the description I envision one of those lame tricycle contraptions :)

Comment

Connecting a few dots...
        This us fun.
        What’s up Larry? Having fun yet?!
        We are.

Comment

Known to travel along Pennisula Boulevard to home in Valley Stream, never more than 30 mph on his "big wheel", BOTN license plate (really!).

Comment

Known to travel along Pennisula Boulevard to home in Valley Stream, never more than 30 mph on his "big wheel", BOTN license plate (really!).
            Seriously. Not the same Larry Miller from Valley Stream who was in a lot of the movies by Christopher Guest?!?!?!/
            No way.
            Actor , writer and comedian...; no way.

Comment

Seriously. Not the same Larry Miller from Valley Stream who was in a lot of the movies by Christopher Guest?!?!?!/
              No way.
              Actor , writer and comedian...; no way.
              Both named Larry Miller. One is an actor, writer, comedian, and television and radio genius; the other is not.

Comment

Both named Larry Miller. One is an actor, writer, comedian, and television and radio genius; the other is not.
                Oh thank goodness. Giant love for the talented Larry Miller.... absolute no love for the untalented Larry Miller who has no acumen for for anything close to talent. Just like his talentless daughter who can’t be far enough away from him after ALLEGEDLY going through her personal belongings. But we can never prove it did or did NOT happen. I wonder who has been tracking him and watching how many times he checks into TS. Allegedly someone may be tracking his IP and counting, counting, counting.

Comment

Got a “thank you for concern” email back from a sponsor. Not sure if it was sarcastic. Also not sure if they forwarded it to LM.
                  Anyone else do this?

Comment

There's plenty to gripe about with LM, but someone really has it out for him and keeps bringing this thread back up with some pretty bad and personal accusations. In other words, you're doing some of the same things you're accusing him of doing because you can anonymously. Keep it classy TS posters. Don't turn this forum into another cesspool. Let BOTN disappear like LM's hairline.

Comment

Larry Miller

the other is a pompous doushbag who is also a liar and censors anything that is not part of his agenda and/or interests...there is no free speech on botn....God Bless TS!!!

Comment

the other is a pompous doushbag who is also a liar and censors anything that is not part of his agenda and/or interests...there is no free speech on botn....God Bless TS!!!
                        Yeah, until the Russians Highjacked TS last month !

Comment

One time he was blogging about a camp. I sent players there, almost a whole team years before he started promoting them. Great staff, wonderful everything except if it rained they had no options for fields. I wrote that in and it never got published. I contacted him directly at first a few nice emails back and forth until I won the argument and then the phone call. What a scared little man he really is.

Comment

One time he was blogging about a camp. I sent players there, almost a whole team years before he started promoting them. Great staff, wonderful everything except if it rained they had no options for fields. I wrote that in and it never got published. I contacted him directly at first a few nice emails back and forth until I won the argument and then the phone call. What a scared little man he really is.
                            You sound tough picking on a 75 year old man

Comment

Larry Miller

You sound tough picking on a 75 year old man
                              well I know of a few 70+ year olds that i know will kick the sh_t out of most other people in their 20s i know (probably you too)...so whats your point?

Comment

Yeah Larry, what’s your point I’m 70 this year and Donald J. Is 73 and he is toughest talker out there.
                                So again what’s your point. You scared little unkempt slug.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X