Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, so he took you out to his regular hang out, Savoy Orlando. Well good for you, and I hope you and Scottayy had a gay old time. Cheerio!
    First, I am, female. Second to equate homosexuality with moral bankruptcy is wrong... Straight people have this issue too.

Comment

First, I am, female. Second to equate homosexuality with moral bankruptcy is wrong... Straight people have this issue too.
      Scott is, and has always been, morally bankrupt as you say. However, he has never been financially bankrupt, as he is a cash generating machine.

His sexual orientation is of no concern to me, and I do not hold it against it him.

Comment

I think you have him confused with Dustin Smith, former SCU coach and former head women's soccer coach at Florida Tech. Florida Tech fired him for using school funds for personal expenses.

Or maybe YOU are Dustin, projecting your own misdeeds onto the rival coach you are so jealous of:
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
        Spot on.

Only a jealous rival coach would hold a grudge this long.

Comment

Spot on.

Only a jealous rival coach would hold a grudge this long.
          There were also some families asked to leave. Regardless of the reason I would think some people can't handle this type of rejection and hold long irrational grudges that they can't let go of. People do crazy stuff when their kids are involved.

Comment

When is Scott going to be asked to leave?

Comment

When someone has the balls to go to a board meeting and start the process. If people on here think the board is taking direction from this they are wrong. The board does not react to anything posted here.

Comment

Scott will never be asked to leave. Space Coast is Scott. No Scott = no space Coast

Comment

Space Coast without Scott would kind of be like the United States without Donald Trump. Donald Trump is the United States.

Comment

Dear Scott,
                    Please leave. Just go.
                    Thank you,
                    SCU Parents

Comment

Comment

Dear Scott,
                        Please leave. Just go.
                        Thank you,
                        SCU Parents
                        Where is the petition, as I want to sign it!

Comment

Where is the petition, as I want to sign it!
                          That's the point, there isn't one. No one will do anything about this, so why would anyone expect him to leave?

Comment

That's the point, there isn't one. No one will do anything about this, so why would anyone expect him to leave?
                            You people are crazy. Absolutely the best trainer in Brevard. Year after year he takes terrible athletes and average soccer players and makes them better beyond their capabilities. It’s not his fault your gene pool is insufficient for high level soccer.
                            The petition is called registration. You don’t like it. Don’t sign up. Let’s see how you like BSA lol.

Comment

The petition is called registration. You don’t like it. Don’t sign up.
                              Good point. No one is forced to register at SCU.

Comment

Good point. No one is forced to register at SCU.
                                Sure, no one is forced to; however, SCU is the only game in town, so if you don't like it you are forced to drive to BSA or Orlando.

I think parents/players should be given a better option for Viera fields, and think new coaching leader would be good for the club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X