Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the same team as last year, they won't do much. Have you watched ECNL games before? How do you think they will do against their new competition? I am genuinely curious.
    Some player’s are not returning. Let’s see the picks today for the 05

Comment

Heard space coast picked up a dominant 2005 boys Ecnl team . Plays number 10 position

Comment

Heard space coast picked up a dominant 2005 boys Ecnl team . Plays number 10 position
        They didn’t. They will get destroyed.

Comment

I was watching the tryout. Were you? No

Comment

Player I meant

Comment

I was watching the tryout. Were you? No
              Umm yeah actually was there. Can’t wait for you guys to get literally rap3d this season!

Comment

Umm yeah actually was there. Can’t wait for you guys to get literally rap3d this season!
                If you don’t have a kid on the team mind your business dick head

Comment

It’s a teenager getting under your skin. Calm down and wait for the roster. No matter what he’s going to say they’re going to suck. Just ignore him and he will go away.

Comment

New 05 Ecnl boy going to light up space coast

Comment

New 05 Ecnl boy going to light up space coast
                      Where’d he come from

Comment

Where’d he come from
                        Sebastian. He played for Orlando city past few seasons .

Comment

Sebastian. He played for Orlando city past few seasons .
                          There was no “Sebastian” on the OC ECNL team last year, looks like you guys got a total stud from the 3rd team. Yeah I totally bet he will blow up ecnl as he was not even good enough for an 11th place ecnl team.

Comment

There was no “Sebastian” on the OC ECNL team last year, looks like you guys got a total stud from the 3rd team. Yeah I totally bet he will blow up ecnl as he was not even good enough for an 11th place ecnl team.
                            He’s from Sebastian not named Sebastian stupid . He played ecnl at Orlando dumbass

Comment

I hope you know the U18s played in the second division of the ENPL Playoffs. You can call losing by 2 or 3 goals being competitive, but at the end of the day you’re still losing lol.
                              The U18's played in the U19 age bracket. I didn't realize there were 2 divisions. U19 NEFC won the championship. If this was the second division what team won the first division?

Comment

The U18's played in the U19 age bracket. I didn't realize there were 2 divisions. U19 NEFC won the championship. If this was the second division what team won the first division?
                                It was actually the u19 team that went, not the u18. Yes it was the second division because when you hit the u19 age NPL teams can only play in the 2nd division of empl playoffs. Look it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X