Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So strange... parents who have kids at other clubs and have no clue about this one are worried about how much parents from this club are paying. Since you are concerned about the club let me give you a little inside information so you can move on to another post you have no clue about. This is a new club. Teams are formed from the kids that tryout. My child has received good training, is happy and doing well and I haven't been paying anymore than some other clubs that we have been a part of. The team is strong and will only get better with time. Thanks for your concern but, we are good.
    Yet... no mention of what your fees are??

Comment

$2150 taxes, travel, lodging, food, league fees, coaches expenses, goalie traning, balls, field maintence, adminisration, payment plan convenience, and uniform not included

Disappointment free

Comment

The club needs a real DOC that understands playing in a higher-level league from a club standpoint. There is enough talent in the area, but no reason to leave where they are because those running ECNL dont know what they are doing! It is time for changes!
        There is talent at the club and for the money being paid it doesn’t seem to be out of the norm. I do feel like we need some experienced directors with a history of doing good work for the players. I honestly don’t believe this staff can straighten out the club and get things moving in a positive direction. I don’t see the kids getting better, and the results have been rough. I also have concerns surrounding college recruiting. We have a very nice coaching staff but I’m not sure they know what they are doing and aren’t suited for ECNL.

Comment

^ your pipe dream is your crack pipe....
          $2150 could buy alot of crack

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X