• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should shut the **** up, our kids are friends, stop being a little hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      we should shut the **** up, our kids are friends, stop being a little hoe
      Nahhh....you guys talked way too much sh1t about how great that 05 team was going to be and how Weston was trash. You have it coming when you don’t back it up.

Comment

never said weston was bad, said jerome is a jerk, and thats a proven fact. and our team is not bad at all, pretty good actually. our coach has his head up his a s s

Comment

never said weston was bad, said jerome is a jerk, and thats a proven fact. and our team is not bad at all, pretty good actually. our coach has his head up his a s s
          Maybe not you personally posting sh1t talk, but there was plenty of Weston bashing and specially trashing the 05 team. And about how 05 Sunprime was going to be the best team ever from Florida with multiple NT players on it.

I’m not going to go back and dig up the numerous posts, but there were plenty.

Comment

Sorry munch, or brad, or tim

Comment

Jerome is a jerk? Lol.

Disagree, even if it is true...who cares?

Here’s what I know:

-Dude is 100% engaged and committed to coaching his kids
              -He takes no crap and plays no politics
              -he coaches and works his a55 off when he is at practice
              -he’s not warm and fuzzy, he expects hard work from all...prepares players for the next level
              -his teams never under achieve
              -he puts players in college programs
              -he puts players into NT camps

I’d challenge you to find a high level athlete that didn’t appreciate that rough around the edges coach that pushed them out of their comfort zone, and made them push their own boundaries.

But, you know...I guess is friendly chats and tea / wine parties is what you want, then enjoy that, moms.

Comment

Jerome is a jerk? Lol.

Here’s what I know:

-he’s not warm and fuzzy, he expects hard work from all...prepares players for the next level

I’d challenge you to find a high level athlete that didn’t appreciate that rough around the edges coach that pushed them out of their comfort zone, and made them push their own boundaries.

But, you know...I guess is friendly chats and tea / wine parties is what you want, then enjoy that, moms.

With someone with a kid on the team - spot on

Comment

Jerome is a jerk? Lol.

Here’s what I know:

This is 100% truth! He is not easy but your child will come out a stronger player!

Comment

Yelling and being a jerk off is not a prerequisite for coaching soccer.

Comment

Yelling and being a jerk off is not a prerequisite for coaching soccer.

Says a weak minded, non achieving, non athlete.

Yelling and being intense does not mean you are a bad coach, either.

Comment

If a leader doesn't convey passion and intensity then there will be no passion and intensity within the organization and they'll start to fall down and get depressed.

Collin Powell

Comment

If a leader doesn't convey passion and intensity then there will be no passion and intensity within the organization and they'll start to fall down and get depressed.

Collin Powell
                          Well, passion and intensity is not lacking in Jerome. He is all passion and intensity.

Comment

The ECNL is a glorified recreational league. The real soccer is played in the Developmental Academy.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              the ecnl is a glorified recreational league. The real soccer is played in the developmental academy.
                              🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Comment

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
                                Are you saying that you're a clown, you bloody cünt?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X