Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for saying this. My son is the player who was targeted by racist taunts, and I am appalled that the Nor'easter coach did nothing to hold his player accountable even after he was made aware of the situation. An apology should have been issued, and the player should have been pulled from the game immediately. Why didn't this happen? If winning the game requires a coach to permit disgusting, disrespectful behavior from his players, it's an empty victory.

I realize, though, that not every soccer parent will agree...
    I would expect that the majority most certainly will!

Comment

I would expect that the majority most certainly will!
      Report the behavior to MYSA or, even better, have your coach report the behavior to MYSA.

Comment

Report the behavior to MYSA or, even better, have your coach report the behavior to MYSA.
        We had the same thing happen to one of our players yesterday. I wanted to smack the kid in the face and no I have never even hit my own kid but I really have no tolerance for that kind of behavior. My son was really upset about it when he got in the car, he felt bad for his friend/team mate.

Comment

They are a very good team. Not a good game today though. Let the season show the end results. Not true about the roster, someone just trying to put every team in maple down except for the blazer team.
          Very good team, no need to put that Black Watch team down they do a good job on their own, they lost all three games at the NEFC tournament and lost 6-0 against the Blazers, they seem to love the number ZERO !!!!!!! Keep the zero rolling suits them well...

Comment

I'm sure the Nor'Easter players parents are in complete denial about what their sweet little child called NEFC's black player. We have multiple players who heard the kid say the disgusting remark. Unfortunately the Ref did not hear it and this sweet little child will deny it and his coach and parents will brush it aside. How can a coach allow this player to play when he was confronted at half time by the NEFC coach? Hopefully MAPLE steps in and bans this kid from the rest of the season. Just shameful Nor'easter!!!! Before you all go off I'm sure there are plenty of good kids and parents on Nor'easter who are disgusted as well about the comment. Step up and do the right thing and call out this player to MAPLE. Players are a reflection of their coach and what example is this coach setting for his kids to condone this in-advertly by his inaction?

Comment

The teams relegated from Blue to Green this Spring had a tough first week. Ultimately 3 of the 4 will start with a loss because 2 of the teams are playing each other. Neither Hammer or Galway could manage a goal. I was hoping this division would be more competitive.
              Surprising, I thought Galway's strategy was to not play any preseason tournaments and save all their goals for the regular season..............

Comment

Got to love that SE Mass/RI attitude; makes Bostonians look angelic.

Real impressed with Nor'easter player making racial comments to NEFC player. Dispicable coach allowing that player to continue to play for him. Hope player learns a lesdon and gets banned for bunch of games.

Comment

MPS Crusaders beat NH Classics 1- 0? Can this be right?
                  If this is right it's a huge win for MPS Crusaders who have taken a bit of a beating here. That NH Classics team is outstanding.

Comment

If this is right it's a huge win for MPS Crusaders who have taken a bit of a beating here. That NH Classics team is outstanding.
                    Good for the Crusaders. Too bad all the good players from this team will go to the Revs this summer, according to the dads on the team.

Comment

Good for the Crusaders. Too bad all the good players from this team will go to the Revs this summer, according to the dads on the team.
                      The Dads don't make the decision, the Revs do. Chill out!

Comment

I'm sure the Nor'Easter players parents are in complete denial about what their sweet little child called NEFC's black player. We have multiple players who heard the kid say the disgusting remark. Unfortunately the Ref did not hear it and this sweet little child will deny it and his coach and parents will brush it aside. How can a coach allow this player to play when he was confronted at half time by the NEFC coach? Hopefully MAPLE steps in and bans this kid from the rest of the season. Just shameful Nor'easter!!!! Before you all go off I'm sure there are plenty of good kids and parents on Nor'easter who are disgusted as well about the comment. Step up and do the right thing and call out this player to MAPLE. Players are a reflection of their coach and what example is this coach setting for his kids to condone this in-advertly by his inaction?
                        Consider the source, that coach is a trash bag, acts like one and looks like one. Yes, I am lowering myself to their level and I can promise you I don't even have a kid on that team. I will warn my son about that team and let him know it's okay to defend a teammate that is having racial slurs said against him. Let's all agree that we all have to play that team this season so warn our kids of what is to come and to tell them it's okay to protect their teammates if someone attacks them to that low level and to also report it to the ref. right away. We all know that trash talk is part of the game (sad as it is) but racial remarks are unacceptable.

Comment

Wow. if they told you this, those dads are living in la la land.

Comment

Wow. if they told you this, those dads are living in la la land.
                            It is quite laughable to hear them chattering away on the sideline. However there is one definite and two distant maybes. The others are dreamin'.

Comment

It is quite laughable to hear them chattering away on the sideline. However there is one definite and two distant maybes. The others are dreamin'.
                              no true. there are no "definites" yet.

Comment

TM? Is he the "definite?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X