Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standard answer ..... I dont like what you are saying so you must be a racist. Got it! All non-blacks should have 50% of their paychecks garnished and given to black america .... if that isnt enough still, we will take more.

Standard answer. You think people combat racism because they're asking for handouts.

Comment

Standard answer ..... I dont like what you are saying so you must be a racist. Got it! All non-blacks should have 50% of their paychecks garnished and given to black america .... if that isnt enough still, we will take more.
      The funny thing about this guy is that he doesn't even know he's racist. nice work, drawing him out.

Comment

We are not talking politics, we are talking systemic racism, I got out , most of my family did not. Again one can acknowledge self sufficiency and white privilege at the same time. To pretend that it doesn't exist is just crazy.
        We have to break our chains from the far left. They want us to victims.

Comment

Amen brother! But will the white rich parents that sustain the pay to play elitist model (even their league is named “Elite”) see and accept the truth?
          Coming from the smug I’m smarter and elite liberal.

Comment

We have to break our chains from the far left. They want us to victims.
            Im a moderate. i believe in universally healthcare. The republicans do not . I don't think that makes me a victim. I also believe in a women's right to choose. A hand up is different from a handout. In truth booth parties have done a bad job over the years, which is why, as a moderate,I donot belong to either party.

Comment

The funny thing about this guy is that he doesn't even know he's racist. nice work, drawing him out.
              Not a racist .... just being objective ... sorry my viewpoint doesn't fit your narrative. I am not for charity after charity after charity for anyone. Don't like what you have, work harder, study more, get ahead. Stop complaining and get busy living or accept your lot in life and shut the F* up! Neither liberty nor equality can be legislated or given; they both must be earned. Sorry, it's just the way it is. My wife is a teacher in a very urban area .... many of the kids are entitled, lazy, and crazy .... just like their parents. No amount of money will ever fix that and no amount of legislation will either. Sorry, for many, the entitlements are just too much .... but never enough! I am sick of paying and paying and paying and it never is enough (and never will be). I don't care what color a person's skin is ..... stop demanding things from others that you do not have (and often dont deserve).

Comment

Not a racist .... just being objective ... sorry my viewpoint doesn't fit your narrative. I am not for charity after charity after charity for anyone. Don't like what you have, work harder, study more, get ahead. Stop complaining and get busy living or accept your lot in life and shut the F* up! Neither liberty nor equality can be legislated or given; they both must be earned. Sorry, it's just the way it is. My wife is a teacher in a very urban area .... many of the kids are entitled, lazy, and crazy .... just like their parents. No amount of money will ever fix that and no amount of legislation will either. Sorry, for many, the entitlements are just too much .... but never enough! I am sick of paying and paying and paying and it never is enough (and never will be). I don't care what color a person's skin is ..... stop demanding things from others that you do not have (and often dont deserve).
                How about we start with a decent school system. it seems you are lumping everyone in that neighborhood in the same bucket. I am sure that your wife knows a bunch of kids and parents in her school system that care, creating an excellent system for those that care is like teaching "a man to fish" -not being able to, is part of problem. Unless of course you believe the all the parents and kids in that school system are lazy.

Comment

Please find another forum for this. This is about soccer and you’ve gone so far off the deep end. This forum should not allow all this. It was so much better when you bashed eachother for sports not politics.

Comment

How about we start with a decent school system. it seems you are lumping everyone in that neighborhood in the same bucket. I am sure that your wife knows a bunch of kids and parents in her school system that care, creating an excellent system for those that care is like teaching "a man to fish" -not being able to, is part of problem. Unless of course you believe the all the parents and kids in that school system are lazy.
                    Because of liberals, public schools are not allowed to track kids of different academic abilities .... in urban systems, it will come down to skin color a lot of the time and that is a no-no, so, instead, we socialize education in public schools and build equal classrooms and stack the deck against every kid instead of the kids that dont pay attention and work hard. All resources go to the poorly behaved kids who are mainstreamed into regular classrooms. Its a real shocker that our educational system is so pathetic isnt it?

Comment

Because of liberals, public schools are not allowed to track kids of different academic abilities .... in urban systems, it will come down to skin color a lot of the time and that is a no-no, so, instead, we socialize education in public schools and build equal classrooms and stack the deck against every kid instead of the kids that dont pay attention and work hard. All resources go to the poorly behaved kids who are mainstreamed into regular classrooms. Its a real shocker that our educational system is so pathetic isnt it?
                      Honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about. Give it a break please. It must be tough in your world. Can we get back to soccer please

Comment

This mole Hill is being made into a mountain.
                        https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myt...sm-11591119883

Comment

Blame the left and the democrats for that. They have had power in those areas forever!!!!

Comment

This mole Hill is being made into a mountain.
                            https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myt...sm-11591119883
                            It’s an editorial piece just like Hannity and Rush. So what. I love when racist look to other racist to confirm they are not racist. Can we go back to talking about soccer now.

Comment

Blame the left and the democrats for that. They have had power in those areas forever!!!!
                              Well at least you admit it exists

Comment

Well at least you admit it exists
                                100% it does because they want it that way. Vote the democrats out of those districts and cities already. They have controlled power over those places for decades.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X