Practices next week?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be back to full sided practices in August and games in September if Continue to improve. At least hs season seems to be on track for now.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you happen to practice yet? How we evaluate?

Comment

Kind of like when the Sons of Anarchy would roll without their patches so as not to be identified.
      DTS starting training sessions May 30, how is that allowed....

Comment

DTS starting training sessions May 30, how is that allowed....
        I’ve already seen a friends video of their NJ elite kid doing private training with her coach at DTS. I guess in small groups or individual training it’s fine.

Comment

I’ve already seen a friends video of their NJ elite kid doing private training with her coach at DTS. I guess in small groups or individual training it’s fine.
          Listen pal people got to eat and trainers got to survive even if they bend the rules a bit that’s fine, kids are pretty resilient and don’t seem to catch the virus.

Comment

Listen pal people got to eat and trainers got to survive even if they bend the rules a bit that’s fine, kids are pretty resilient and don’t seem to catch the virus.
            Amen! Kids need to play sports and socialize with their friends. I wish my kids' coaches were running training

Comment

Rules are rules. All these coaches posting videos of them training before June 22nd are idiots, and will only see further phases delayed.

Comment

Rules are rules. All these coaches posting videos of them training before June 22nd are idiots, and will only see further phases delayed.
                Easy. Take a video, & send to USSF. Coach will have license suspended.

Comment

so I assume then you also think that the videos of a thousand people rioting and not following the "rules" will also see "further phases delayed" by these clown officials. bull****

use common sense and science and train outisde

Comment

There is no reason to bring the current events of the world into this forum. Even though I agree, this isn’t the place. It’s nasty already and just about soccer. Let’s not bring in politics or an issue that is so sensitive right now. It’s not a comparison to be made.

Comment

Easy. Take a video, & send to USSF. Coach will have license suspended.
                      USSF can care less! They could not even enforce their own rules in the DA days with players playing HS and even for other clubs while playing DA. That’s the problem with US Youth Soccer no governing body at the National level. No rules, no guidance just a free for all that has become a business....

Comment

Worry about yourself and your kid - stay in your house locked down in fear if you choose, as for the kids training - their parents have looked at the data and rightfully concluded there is next to zero risk. You do you and don’t worry what others are doing, the curve has been flattened time to live and let these kids be kids again - they’ve already been robbed of months of their lives bc our government is inept and couldn’t interpret the data. This continued shutdown is ridiculous. Time to take back our rights!

Comment

Worry about yourself and your kid - stay in your house locked down in fear if you choose, as for the kids training - their parents have looked at the data and rightfully concluded there is next to zero risk. You do you and don’t worry what others are doing, the curve has been flattened time to live and let these kids be kids again - they’ve already been robbed of months of their lives bc our government is inept and couldn’t interpret the data. This continued shutdown is ridiculous. Time to take back our rights!
                          Glad you speakin up cause the trainers need to take care of family. Specially small clubs like N.J. Fire, DTS etc. that why they start to train already have no choice. Please support

Comment

The isn’t anyone who wants to stay in there house another day. Would love to have my kids back on the field playing soccer and being with there friends. Nothing better for them then to be on the field on a beautiful day like today playing a soccer match. So tell me, what data are you referring to where it says there is next to zero risk? Where do you get your information? Who says they couldn’t interpret the data? They chose to ignore the data. If they would have acted sooner then we would have had at least 1/3 less deaths and all the kids would have been outside today playing sports. Time to take back our rights the smart way as dictated by the metrics and data being read by doctors and scientists that care. The Governor has done a great job getting us to where we are right now and has ignored those that stand on the state capitol with AK47’s& AR15’s and refuse to wear masks. It’s ridiculous to you till it’s your child or a child you know who gets the coronavirus Which you say is next to impossible. By the way what are your medical credentials to make that statement.

Comment

The isn’t anyone who wants to stay in there house another day. Would love to have my kids back on the field playing soccer and being with there friends. Nothing better for them then to be on the field on a beautiful day like today playing a soccer match. So tell me, what data are you referring to where it says there is next to zero risk? Where do you get your information? Who says they couldn’t interpret the data? They chose to ignore the data. If they would have acted sooner then we would have had at least 1/3 less deaths and all the kids would have been outside today playing sports. Time to take back our rights the smart way as dictated by the metrics and data being read by doctors and scientists that care. The Governor has done a great job getting us to where we are right now and has ignored those that stand on the state capitol with AK47’s& AR15’s and refuse to wear masks. It’s ridiculous to you till it’s your child or a child you know who gets the coronavirus Which you say is next to impossible. By the way what are your medical credentials to make that statement.
                              You are such a SNOWFLAKE!

Comment

It’s posts like this that damage the youth soccer industry from return to action and support the blue color coaches and trainers that need to work and make money. They came to country for American dream not lockdown.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X