Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    STA girls program just took a big hit. Sky Blue just announced Becki Tweed as a new assistant coach. She’s good and her players love her. Probably going make some of the 09s rethink if they are staying.
    I think she's still coaching at STA. At least according to social media.

Comment

She is not leaving STA, she renewed her contract. This is in addition to her STA responsibilities.
      And PP is right, her players love her — she is very good at what she does.

Comment

She is not leaving STA, she renewed her contract. This is in addition to her STA responsibilities.
        And PP is right, her players love her — she is very good at what she does.
        Good for her. I hope it goes well.

Comment

STA girls program just took a big hit. Sky Blue just announced Becki Tweed as a new assistant coach. She’s good and her players love her. Probably going make some of the 09s rethink if they are staying.
          Becki is definitely not leaving STA. Rather then being of concern to the 09 girls teams it is a highlight and something the girls will be proud of. The girls can only benefit from her involvement with SkyBlue as Becki will be sure to share the experience with the girls.

Comment

She is going to need to coach elsewhere. No one can survive on that salary

Comment

Why come on here without the facts and go negative? Those who share uninformed negative opinions usually are those suffering from sour grapes and in this case guessing you are an 09 parent since she coaches other age groups. Becki is committed to her STA players and her accomplishments should be applauded.

Comment

Why come on here without the facts and go negative? Those who share uninformed negative opinions usually are those suffering from sour grapes and in this case guessing you are an 09 parent since she coaches other age groups. Becki is committed to her STA players and her accomplishments should be applauded.
                Huh? I think the poster was confirming that she wasn't leaving. What was "negative"?

Comment

She the only good coach for the little ones. Thank god she is staying.

Comment

Huh? I think the poster was confirming that she wasn't leaving. What was "negative"?
                    I think the poster was referring to the original comments about STA taking a hit and 09s looking elsewhere

Comment

She is staying. STA already lost a ton of players. They could never lose BT on top.

Comment

She is staying. STA already lost a ton of players. They could never lose BT on top.
                        Thank god, if they lost her the place would shutter

Comment

Thank god, if they lost her the place would shutter
                          Have they told you who will be her backup for the inevitable schedule conflicts?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X