Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA, SJEB, STA flocking to ECNL in full Flight

Rumor has it that a slow drip of girls leaving DA programs for various ECNL teams has taken full flight over the past week. I’ve had a few friends with girls in different programs looking for information on what the girls landscape will look like in 18 months....no one seems to know and I think thats making former DA girls and parents very antsy.

It’s true. Multiple age groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Rumor has it that a slow drip of girls leaving DA programs for various ECNL teams has taken full flight over the past week. I’ve had a few friends with girls in different programs looking for information on what the girls landscape will look like in 18 months....no one seems to know and I think thats making former DA girls and parents very antsy.
      Not surprising but really, how many can expect to get an offer, which means how many current players will be cut/sent down to B team?

Comment

It’s a feeding frenzy at PDA and Match Fit .. Open Seaon on all all the best girls teams and players U11 thru U18 , the chum is in the water... Find a new home, or get left behind . Dog eat Dog, Dirty Jersey Soccer.. What club survives ?

Comment

Rumors floating out there that full teams are jumping ship.

Comment

How do full teams jump ship? Does a club like PDA throw 16 girls? Really? Hard to believe.

Comment

It’s a feeding frenzy at PDA and Match Fit .. Open Seaon on all all the best girls teams and players U11 thru U18 , the chum is in the water... Find a new home, or get left behind . Dog eat Dog, Dirty Jersey Soccer.. What club survives ?
              Agree kids are looking for ECNL but everyone knows Matchfit is not the answer.

Comment

How do full teams jump ship? Does a club like PDA throw 16 girls? Really? Hard to believe.
                Only chance would be Matchfit as the current trainers and teams are very bad. I could see a coach looking for an opportunity to get into ECNL taking a team to MF.

Comment

The only time I’ve seen a whole team
                  Move was the old sdfc girls 04 to matchfit but played usys I think, didn’t replace the ecnl
                  Team. That was years ago. Who knows what’s up now. That was a good team and better than the ecnl team.

Comment

The whole 08 Stallions team went to STA last year .. It happens .

Comment

Heard entire 08 STA went to WC and a bunch of csa are talking to pda south

Comment

Im sure every girls team from Burlington and Monmouth down to Salem and Cape May Counties will be looking at PDA South with some looking to Matchfit, Bucks, Delco and PF.

Comment

Im sure every girls team from Burlington and Monmouth down to Salem and Cape May Counties will be looking at PDA South with some looking to Matchfit, Bucks, Delco and PF.
                          PDA South has already stated that they are looking at keeping the top 1/3rd of current teams, middle 3rd will get to tryout vs outside players and lower 3rd are automatic ECRL if they want to stay.

Comment

Heard entire 08 STA went to WC and a bunch of csa are talking to pda south
                            You heard wrong

Comment

There are 4 teams in STA '08. That's about 60 girls. They couldn't all have gone to WC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X