Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go suck Trump's Cheeto Dyck you POS! I hope you and your fycking kids suffer through this miserable disease like thousands already have. Then maybe you'll have some fycking compassion you loser.
    Typical Jersey BS. I guess this is why NJ is the armpit of America. The WORST people.

Comment

Typical Jersey BS. I guess this is why NJ is the armpit of America. The WORST people.
      You know what's rich, the fact that a significant number of people feel like 90,000 dead Americans in a few months is acceptable. That is peak entitled America as what doesn't directly impact your life is an inconvenience.

Comment

You know what's rich, the fact that a significant number of people feel like 90,000 dead Americans in a few months is acceptable. That is peak entitled America as what doesn't directly impact your life is an inconvenience.
        3 million Americans die every year.
        3.1 million, not much different.
        We are not loosing < 30
        They are our future
        Just saying
        Not all lives are equal

Comment

3 million Americans die every year.
          3.1 million, not much different.
          We are not loosing < 30
          They are our future
          Just saying
          Not all lives are equal
          Practically saving the social security fund based on your logic!

Comment

Practically saving the social security fund based on your logic!
            Will take a lot more then this to save social security.
            10 million +

Comment

No. The poster is right. If we haven't learned compassion and humility after this, when will we? Thanks to Orange Crush we're in this mess. Over 90,000 gone. Countless jobs gone. "We're doing a great job." Brilliant. It's sad what we have become with this clown. And somehow, people still support him.

That's our mindset here. "If me and my family are good, forget everyone else."
              This is a soccer forum. Take your snowflake self and go hide in your mommy’s basement.

Comment

If you want to hide in your house for the next year so be it but the few counties in northern NJ shouldn't drag down the rest of the state. Soccer doesn't just exist in the counties above Burlington and Ocean. SJ has about the same combined as Essex or Hudson counties. So why can't we have our practice time or our SJGSL or USYS/EDP league divisions back. Sure we don't have the almighty PDA North teams or WC or the other ECNL clubs in NY doesn't mean youth soccer here doesn't mean as much.

And for the record....One side of the family lives in northern NJ. We have had a half dozen deaths and almost 2 dozen fall ill. Those that have passed were all 80 yrs old and older. Several lived in nursing homes.

I don't take it lightly that things up north and in NY are bad but facts are facts. 20% of people tested had antibodies. Just the numbers - 8.4m people in NYC, 20% 1.7m people, 191k bad enough they got tested, 50k hospitalized, 16k confirmed deaths with another 5k probable. So, 11% had symptoms bad enough to prompt testing of which 3% were hospitalized with 1.2% passing away. Typical flu mortality rate is 1%. Flu infects 9-25% of the population every year but you don't see any news articles about it as a pandemic and that's with flu shots yearly. Anyone ever think this is natures way of trying to balance out the life expectancy of humans? Average life span has almost tripled since the dawn of time and we now have 6 billion more people than we did just 100 years ago.

But what do I know. I'm not a doctor. I just like numbers and looking things up.
                The problem is that this thing is way more contagious than the flu and the flu didn't kill 40K + in 3 months in NY and NJ alone. If left unchecked this would continue to kill people and you can't just lock down one county and let the neighbors continue as normal because people are just going to go where there they can and brin the virus with them. We are lucky we have governors that listen to science. Let's see how Texas does in a month and I hope you can prove me wrong I really do.

Comment

The problem is that this thing is way more contagious than the flu and the flu didn't kill 40K + in 3 months in NY and NJ alone. If left unchecked this would continue to kill people and you can't just lock down one county and let the neighbors continue as normal because people are just going to go where there they can and brin the virus with them. We are lucky we have governors that listen to science. Let's see how Texas does in a month and I hope you can prove me wrong I really do.
                  Murphy listening to science? Did you see the beaches last weekend? Stay at home is in effect...unless you want to go to the boardwalk or beach then you're good.

Comment

News flash NJ. The rest of the country has been open for awhile now. 70 plus % of the deaths in the NY metro area were the elderly in nursing homes! Death sentence the way our give eta handled them. The majority of the rest were people with health issues. Yes it was very contagious. Our local governments in NY and NJ could have done much better in the beginning of this spread like the rest of the country. You have to open up or there will be bigger issues then COVID. And yes it will come back in second third and fourth waves. Reality until people get immunity. Doesn’t mean healthy people and kids stay at home. Others ways to handle the elderly, fat unhealthy people who smoke and the few that have underlying conditions. Shutting down everyone’s way to put food on the table and destroying state economies is not the answer. More going on here then people truly understand.

Comment

News flash NJ. The rest of the country has been open for awhile now. 70 plus % of the deaths in the NY metro area were the elderly in nursing homes! Death sentence the way our give eta handled them. The majority of the rest were people with health issues. Yes it was very contagious. Our local governments in NY and NJ could have done much better in the beginning of this spread like the rest of the country. You have to open up or there will be bigger issues then COVID. And yes it will come back in second third and fourth waves. Reality until people get immunity. Doesn’t mean healthy people and kids stay at home. Others ways to handle the elderly, fat unhealthy people who smoke and the few that have underlying conditions. Shutting down everyone’s way to put food on the table and destroying state economies is not the answer. More going on here then people truly understand.
                      Legitimate question, where were all the protesters when the SBA was giving away all the money in the coffers to companies that didn't really need it-IE Corporate franchises that were still partially open (McDonald's, Subway) while allowing true small business to go under?

Comment

Legitimate question, where were all the protesters when the SBA was giving away all the money in the coffers to companies that didn't really need it-IE Corporate franchises that were still partially open (McDonald's, Subway) while allowing true small business to go under?
                        There were. The news stations you watch wouldn’t show it.

Comment

Fall HS sports RIP?

With guidelines of masks and no spectators it doesn’t seem like any school will sign up. Especially with geriatric refs

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/...ew-normal.html
                          Good lord, that's a good point about the refs. I'm all for letting my kids play (they're playing with each other anyway). But it will be tough with ref's all in their 60's.

Comment

All very true. But kids soccer can wait a little longer.

Comment

All very true. But kids soccer can wait a little longer.
                              morning troll. you are same person who keeps posting this on every thread on this topic.

Comment

Good lord, that's a good point about the refs. I'm all for letting my kids play (they're playing with each other anyway). But it will be tough with ref's all in their 60's.
                                Do masks work? Oh they do? Well then wear a mask and let’s move on already.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X