Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahh yes. Typical American genius. German league started just in case you experts didn't know. When are sports starting here? OK. Thought so.

Put the pride down. Other countries are ahead of us. Yes, a shame but that's what happens when business yet incompetent people hold powerful jobs here.

Back to this thread. Shame that all these coaches are leaving.
    Typical internet moron. You missed the joke. East Germany doesn’t exist anymore in case you didn’t know.

My fault- it probably requires a level of reading comprehension and background knowledge that is unfair to you.

Comment

What CSA coach left? Monmouth or Bergen?
      Saunders left, but it’s been a rotating door with people coming and going all the time.

Comment

Typical internet moron. You missed the joke. East Germany doesn’t exist anymore in case you didn’t know.

My fault- it probably requires a level of reading comprehension and background knowledge that is unfair to you.
        Look here, reality moron. When you know how often the world cup is, we'll take your opinion somewhat seriously.

Comment

Look here, reality moron. When you know how often the world cup is, we'll take your opinion somewhat seriously.
          If that’s the best you got, I feel bad for son. I got 99 problems but soccer knowledge ain’t one.

Comment

If that’s the best you got, I feel bad for son. I got 99 problems but soccer knowledge ain’t one.
            *bad for you son

Typing too fast is one of my 99 problems

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X