Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice spelling tool. Well we trainers have to keep going and earn a living. It’s what we do. Have to end this lockdown ASAP. Stats show youths not in danger. Keep the old chaps away and let’s get moving. Will be in the best interest of the children.
    grocery stores are hiring, walmart is hiring, amazon is hiring so plenty of ways to make a living no need to put our safety at risk and start the spread again because you are selfish and care more about making money for yourself but i am sure you are that trainer that uses his position to make money for himself off his own players and everyone is danger because of this virus because even if kids are not showing symptoms when getting it they can still pass it to adults who will be put in danger but again another example of you not caring about anyone but yourself

Comment

Nice spelling tool. Well we trainers have to keep going and earn a living. It’s what we do. Have to end this lockdown ASAP. Stats show youths not in danger. Keep the old chaps away and let’s get moving. Will be in the best interest of the children.
      The majority of the coaches seem to have the underlying conditions. Unless you suggest we bring in more coaches from UK, mate?

Comment

The majority of the coaches seem to have the underlying conditions. Unless you suggest we bring in more coaches from UK, mate?
        many parents woud want more coachs from the uk then deel with hometown american dad coachs that sertin clubs try too pass-off as profesionel trainors to parents that dont know any better and dont due there homewerk

Comment

many parents woud want more coachs from the uk then deel with hometown american dad coachs that sertin clubs try too pass-off as profesionel trainors to parents that dont know any better and dont due there homewerk
          What the actual fvck? You want to clean that up and try again?

My gawd, there are more red-underlined words than not in that post. When did U8 kids start posting on their own?

Comment

Communist

How is this lockdown "communist"?
            Just guessing but being told what you can and can't do doesn't seem very American so they went with Communist.

Feel bad for everyone that posted recently that is so scared to live life. What are you really teaching your kids? USA would still be under British rule if any of you were called to arms.

Comment

Just guessing but being told what you can and can't do doesn't seem very American so they went with Communist.

Feel bad for everyone that posted recently that is so scared to live life. What are you really teaching your kids? USA would still be under British rule if any of you were called to arms.
              Who are you to judge how we are raising our kids? A nobody that is what you are. We will raise our kids the way we feel best. We don’t have to raise them according to you rules. Not our fault you can’t feed your family without soccer training. You have options. Walmart, grocery stores, contact tracing jobs are all hiring. Not our fault that you refuse to want to do anything but train kids soccer.

Comment

Paying taxes so you don't have to

Who are you to judge how we are raising our kids? A nobody that is what you are. We will raise our kids the way we feel best. We don’t have to raise them according to you rules. Not our fault you can’t feed your family without soccer training. You have options. Walmart, grocery stores, contact tracing jobs are all hiring. Not our fault that you refuse to want to do anything but train kids soccer.
                What are you babbling about. You raise your kids and I'll raise mine to value freedom.

I can feed my family just fine. The problem in NJ is I am also responsible for several other families and at some point I won't be able to afford them.

I work with "government" on a daily basis and wouldn't want any of them making decisions on my family's behalf.

We should play a game of "Name 1 Thing Government Does Well"

Comment

Have you seen some of the academy coaches, some of them are quite large and seem unhealthy, they would prob be in bad shape if they got covid19. They should be worried the most!

Comment

100% agree. Since this all happened, my kids haVe been playing a ton of pick up basketball in the driveway with siblings, kicking the ball around in the backyard with siblings and neighbors kids, riding the bikes more than ever all unstructured. My kids have been riding bikes all around the neighborhood, skateboarding. They are being kids like we used to be 30 years ago. Actually playing less videogames than before the lockdown. I have actually seen a change in their demeanor. So much happier now and really enjoying the time off from the structured rigid schedule. After two weeks they wanted nothing to do with the online training and that would actually be the thing that would drop their level of happiness. So I told them that they only have to do the online training if they want to. They have not been back to online trainings since I gave them the option back in March. And guess what? It has not changed their passion to play organized sports. They ask every day “when can we go back to playing soccer with our teams?”. So the bottom line is that the kids are not suffering from this break in structured organized sports.

Well, just finished three at-home learning driven margaritas and after reaching the end of Netflix, the family decided to watch an age old classic movie: Stand By Me

I mean, can you imagine your 2006/2007’er walking the the train tracks the equivalent from Morristown to NYC to go see a dead body, god for bid drinking unfiltered water from a canteen, dodging trains, no cell phones, sleeping in the woods, eating non organic ground beef that’s been sitting in your backpack all day, swimming in a creek(minus the slugs), being gone from the house for 1.5 days with out your mother thinking you’ve been kidnapped playing in your front yard?

Those were the days. Kids these days....

Comment

Well, just finished three at-home learning driven margaritas and after reaching the end of Netflix, the family decided to watch an age old classic movie: Stand By Me

I mean, can you imagine your 2006/2007’er walking the the train tracks the equivalent from Morristown to NYC to go see a dead body, god for bid drinking unfiltered water from a canteen, dodging trains, no cell phones, sleeping in the woods, eating non organic ground beef that’s been sitting in your backpack all day, swimming in a creek(minus the slugs), being gone from the house for 1.5 days with out your mother thinking you’ve been kidnapped playing in your front yard?

Those were the days. Kids these days....
                      What did you mean by “reaching the end of Netflix”? If you mean that you burned through every Netflix offering, then I hear you! We watched so much Netflix during the lockdown that I feel like we are close to running through the whole catalog! LOL!

Comment

Cedar Stars (Monmouth) 2010 Girls Team is looking for a Goalie. Ours, unfortunately, moved away. This one of the top teams in the region for this age group and looking for a New Teammate to make the team complete. Looking to start training for Spring/Summer season ASAP (as lock down starts to ease up). Once things get back to normal will be most likely having 2 to 3 training sessions per week (including Goalie Training). Training is in Tinton Falls, NJ at the Beautiful CSA Facilities at Wayside Road.

If you are interested, please come to a training session and work out with us.

Please Contact Cedar Stars

or Coach Tom Napoli @
                        tom.napoli@cedarstars.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X