Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The president lied about a dangerous weather forecast and committed a crime...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The president lied about a dangerous weather forecast and committed a crime...

to double down on it.

18 U.S. Code  2074. “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

How anyone can think Trump is fit for any public office, let alone POTUS, defies reason. Think about the level of depravity that took. Hurricanes are life and death events - not vanity projects for narcissists.

I dare anyone to defend his despicable actions on this. And don't even go down the path of whataboutism, you'll look like a d*** fool.

He could gain a tiny bit of respect if, just for once even, he could admit he made a mistake. Humans make mistakes. Most will admit when they are wrong. He literally cannot do it. Instead, he always doubles down and looks far more foolish doing it than if he just admitted to the mistake and moved on. So while the NHC was busy trying to help people in Dorian's path yesterday they had to field calls from the press to verify the data. And surely Trump has more important policy matters to attend to, like trying to cover up the lies surrounding Pence's costly stay at Trump's Ireland golf club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I dare anyone to defend his despicable actions on this. And don't even go down the path of whataboutism, you'll look like a d*** fool.
      They can't help but resort to whataboutism. It's the only way Trump supporters know how to argue.

Comment

Sharpie memes just keep coming

https://www.tampabay.com/hurricane/2...-memes-say-so/

Comment

They can't help but resort to whataboutism. It's the only way Trump supporters know how to argue.
          Whaboutisms, changing topics and personal insults are their three go-to positions. No facts, no data.

Comment

I wish I could find them funny. I understand why people react to his madness this way and don't fault them for it at all. But we're way out of covfefe territory now. His malignant narcissism and degenerating cognition are no longer even slightly amusing.

Comment

to double down on it.

18 U.S. Code  2074. “Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(G), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)”

How anyone can think Trump is fit for any public office, let alone POTUS, defies reason. Think about the level of depravity that took. Hurricanes are life and death events - not vanity projects for narcissists.

Oh my, how far you have fallen. Let me get this straight, We've gone from Russian collusion, Mueller Report, Russain agent/asset, Stormy Daniels, Tax returns, Trump Tower, child rapist, to weather forecast models? Holy cow, you really got him this time. Even your boy Steven Colbert made fun of the outrage saying let's throw him in weather jail. Seriously, you left-wing nutjob zealots are the gift that keeps giving. Please don't ever stop posting this stuff. I so much enjoy watching the meltdowns.

Comment

Oh my, how far you have fallen. Let me get this straight, We've gone from Russian collusion, Mueller Report, Russain agent/asset, Stormy Daniels, Tax returns, Trump Tower, child rapist, to weather forecast models? Holy cow, you really got him this time. Even your boy Steven Colbert made fun of the outrage saying let's throw him in weather jail. Seriously, you left-wing nutjob zealots are the gift that keeps giving. Please don't ever stop posting this stuff. I so much enjoy watching the meltdowns.
                Any moment he is going to ask you to answer a series of questions and I’m pretty sure whataboutisms will not be allowed.

Comment

Any moment he is going to ask you to answer a series of questions and I’m pretty sure whataboutisms will not be allowed.
                  No. He is going to let the dumb***** post stand as the BS it is.

No need to answer any subsequent questions. The response told anyone reading this all they need to know about Trump supporters.

(Though none of it was at all surprising)

Comment

No. He is going to let the dumb***** post stand as the BS it is.

No need to answer any subsequent questions. The response told anyone reading this all they need to know about Trump supporters.

(Though none of it was at all surprising)
                    Lol...Hey man, don’t get all salty with me. Bogus weather forecast models are totally 100% grounds for impeachment. Seriously, it doesn’t matter that the Mueller couldn’t do it but as long as we band together and collectively lose our minds over stupid shît like this then we may have a shot! Keep up the fight brother. We need soldiers like you!

Comment

Lol...Hey man, don’t get all salty with me. Bogus weather forecast models are totally 100% grounds for impeachment. Seriously, it doesn’t matter that the Mueller couldn’t do it but as long as we band together and collectively lose our minds over stupid shît like this then we may have a shot! Keep up the fight brother. We need soldiers like you!
                      Oh, you again. You forgot to answer my simple question. Do you or do you not believe Trump has an odd affinity for Vladimir Putin and other Russian oligarchs? No whataboutisms.

Comment

Compromised

In case you weren't aware that Trump's subservience to Vladimir Putin represents a serious national security threat:
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/nato...sources-2019-8

"NATO has felt incapable of taking a hard line with President Vladimir Putin over his weapons program in part because of US President Donald Trump's troublingly friendly approach to Russia, three NATO officials told Insider."

Comment

Oh, you again. You forgot to answer my simple question. Do you or do you not believe Trump has an odd affinity for Vladimir Putin and other Russian oligarchs? No whataboutisms.
                          Hahaha, I told you the questions were coming. Remember NO WHATABOUTISMS! Too funny. Did I call it or what?

Comment

Hahaha, I told you the questions were coming. Remember NO WHATABOUTISMS! Too funny. Did I call it or what?
                            For the record, the person who wrote the OP and the person asking about the affinity for Putin are not the same individual.

Comment

You do realize being pissed off that a narcissistic idiotic president interfered with the NHS informing the public about a very serious storm is not a "you really got him" issue? The OP said nothing about impeachment or any other type of potential removal from office.

His tweets including Alabama in the path are there for the entire world to read. Him referring to a doctored (with a freaking sharpie of all things) model is there for the entire world to see. His doubling and tripling down on the lie is there for the entire world to hear from his own lips. There is nothing to uncover here.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's his public behavior. No one has to theorize about what he did behind closed doors because this wasn't hidden from anyone. He did this publicly, boldly, and proudly as president. How do you not get that what he did was profoundly wrong, and he does not possess the capacity to admit it and apologize?

You may not think it's a big deal, but there is a reason why it is a crime. Altering weather reports puts lives and property in jeopardy. It manipulates segments of the economy, geographically and by industry.

And sadly is but one example of his lying about something he doesn't need to lie about and then seeking post hoc justification for the lie. His inauguration crowd size being another one. Now THAT is a stupid thing to lie about. But he can't let it go.

All he needed to do when it was pointed out to him that Alabama was not in the path of the storm was tweet out a correction. Or publicly say something like, "whoops, I'm human, I goofed, sorry folks, I shouldn't have mentioned Alabama when talking about Hurricane Dorian." But he can't do that. Malignant narcissists cannot physically get the words out of their mouths. They will stutter and mumble and maybe get to "well you know what I'm trying to say" if they can manage even that.

You may be comfortable with a person like that having the power of the presidency. I'm not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X