Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must not get it... They have integrity because they stick to their game plan and train. They definitely dont chase the win at the expense of playing time or their method, so I don't know what games you are watching. My kid plays in 2 different age groups to get experience, and they cross train all the time with other teams and age groups. They all have plenty of playing time and I have never seen "pull down" A players to the "B" team games and give them more playing time than the kids on those teams. Most of the time the kids are filling in because these clubs have small rosters ( ours is only 13) so they mix and match to fill out the schedule. They also don't load the rosters up with 6 or 7 subs who play 5 minutes a game ( like I saw when we played SUSA recently,)....

So when you know first hand, talk, otherwise don't bash with misinformation.
    This entire site is built on bashing with misinformation.

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

You must not get it... They have integrity because they stick to their game plan and train. They definitely dont chase the win at the expense of playing time or their method, so I don't know what games you are watching. My kid plays in 2 different age groups to get experience, and they cross train all the time with other teams and age groups. They all have plenty of playing time and I have never seen "pull down" A players to the "B" team games and give them more playing time than the kids on those teams. Most of the time the kids are filling in because these clubs have small rosters ( ours is only 13) so they mix and match to fill out the schedule. They also don't load the rosters up with 6 or 7 subs who play 5 minutes a game ( like I saw when we played SUSA recently,)....

So when you know first hand, talk, otherwise don't bash with misinformation.

This is my 3rd year with Barca...Is this your first? I am probably the only Bi-Partisan person on TS. Are you? I After 3 years I have seen my son take playing time from a C team Player and I have seen my son have playing time taken from him from an A team Player....So you can take your BS and "So when you know first hand, talk, otherwise don't bash with misinformation.[/QUOTE]" and shove it up your _ss!!!.

The Rumors that Barca has the best trainers are definitely TRUE 100%.
      The Rumors that Barca just wants to win at all costs are definitely True as well. (like any other club).
      The Rumors that the Barca administration is so f_cked up they even forget to send billing out to many families is also True. (this obviously is a good thing since my other son played for free all year last year).
      The Rumors that the Barca administration can't get uniforms until 6-8 weeks (average after 3 years) after the season begins is also true.

Do you want to cont. saying I don't know what I'm talking about? or do you just want to hear what you want to hear?...otherwise gtfo here and/or STFU!!!

Comment

This is my 3rd year with Barca...Is this your first? I am probably the only Bi-Partisan person on TS. Are you? I After 3 years I have seen my son take playing time from a C team Player and I have seen my son have playing time taken from him from an A team Player....So you can take your BS and "So when you know first hand, talk, otherwise don't bash with misinformation.
        " and shove it up your _ss!!!.

The Rumors that Barca just wants to win at all costs are definitely True as well. (like any other club).
        The Rumors that the Barca administration is so f_cked up they even forget to send billing out to many families is also True. (this obviously is a good thing since my other son played for free all year last year).
        The Rumors that the Barca administration can't get uniforms until 6-8 weeks (average after 3 years) after the season begins is also true.

Do you want to cont. saying I don't know what I'm talking about? or do you just want to hear what you want to hear?...otherwise gtfo here and/or STFU!!![/QUOTE]

It's great they can't even get their billing right ? No wonder they aren't making any money.

Comment

" and shove it up your _ss!!!.

Do you want to cont. saying I don't know what I'm talking about? or do you just want to hear what you want to hear?...otherwise gtfo here and/or STFU!!!
          It's great they can't even get their billing right ? No wonder they aren't making any money.[/QUOTE]

testy little tart aren't you

Comment

Even more SUSA tryouts

It's great they can't even get their billing right ? No wonder they aren't making any money.

testy little tart aren't you[/QUOTE]

no...we just leave the money grabbing to susa....they are really really good at that!!!!! :)

Comment

Best trainers?? Who, name one that is any good?

Comment

SUSA have put up more tryouts on BOTN if anyone has kids looking to join the circus.

Comment

SUSA have put up more tryouts on BOTN if anyone has kids looking to join the circus.
                  I see even more SUSA tryouts are being sent out. Training must suck if they always need new players.

Comment

I see even more SUSA tryouts are being sent out. Training must suck if they always need new players.
                    They are trying to get the Fury players over there

Comment

They are trying to get the Fury players over there
                      So what happens to the players they have? Why would SUSA want to replace them before the end of the Fall? Maybe someone needs to talk to them about customer loyalty.

Comment

So what happens to the players they have? Why would SUSA want to replace them before the end of the Fall? Maybe someone needs to talk to them about customer loyalty.
                        customer loyalty in youth soccer?!?!?! They're always looking to get newer, better kids. And guess what, by now most of us suckers have paid up for the year so any new kid is 100% profit. Even on LI, where there's 2 DA and 2 ECNL clubs the supply doesn't really outweigh the demand side so every year there's higher costs and more families trying to get in. SUSA will gladly punt a lower third kid (who is paid up already) to add a marginally better kid who brings some more $$$.

Comment

customer loyalty in youth soccer?!?!?! They're always looking to get newer, better kids. And guess what, by now most of us suckers have paid up for the year so any new kid is 100% profit. Even on LI, where there's 2 DA and 2 ECNL clubs the supply doesn't really outweigh the demand side so every year there's higher costs and more families trying to get in. SUSA will gladly punt a lower third kid (who is paid up already) to add a marginally better kid who brings some more $$$.
                          Speaks volumes that SUSA always need new players. Club has unlimited resources but still seem to always be scrambling for more.

Comment

Have zero sympathy to you SUSA people. You want loyalty when your kid is on a team where 3 new kids show up each week to take their spot, but you were the first ones out the door when a chance to SUSA came up. Suck it up!!

Comment

Have zero sympathy to you SUSA people. You want loyalty when your kid is on a team where 3 new kids show up each week to take their spot, but you were the first ones out the door when a chance to SUSA came up. Suck it up!!
                              #susalife

Comment

All marketing bull****. Why not hire better trainers so you can keep kids?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X