CSA, SJEB, STA flocking to ECNL in full Flight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are SJEB, STA and CSA players flocking to ECNL in full flight or not?

Comment

Hope Solo vs. Rhonda Rousy!

Everyone wants that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Probably have a month to go before try outs and the dust settles.

Comment

I have relationships at multiple ECNL clubs. Not sure I would use the word flocking. Selective recruiting by the better ECNL clubs and taking anyone they can from the likes of Matchfit, Delco, Bucks, FSA, PDA south and MD United.

Comment

I have relationships at multiple ECNL clubs. Not sure I would use the word flocking. Selective recruiting by the better ECNL clubs and taking anyone they can from the likes of Matchfit, Delco, Bucks, FSA, PDA south and MD United.
            No one really knows what the real answer is until the GAL league starts and we can see whats going on.

That is the truthful answer

I do know that the best players from ECRL teams are looking for a better alternative.

Comment

No one really knows what the real answer is until the GAL league starts and we can see whats going on.

I do know that the best players from ECRL teams are looking for a better alternative.
              ECRL is embarrassingly bad....the quality of play is poor and they are looked upon as second class citizens by the ECNL teams. You would have to be brainwashed to keep playing for an ECRL team.....

Comment

Im sure there will be a half dozen PDA South players per age group that will be looking for new teams when the dust settles before next year. As the newly formed ECNL teams flesh out and players got dropped to the ECRL team some will leave because curly sue is better then the 2nd team.

Comment

ECRL is embarrassingly bad....the quality of play is poor and they are looked upon as second class citizens by the ECNL teams. You would have to be brainwashed to keep playing for an ECRL team.....
                  In all seriousness, with the influx of players from one club to another due a level of uncertainty/mismanagement at particular clubs that people continuously put through the ringer on this forum, how is it not feasible for an ECNL RL team to be stacked and beat the living piss out of most first teams in the state?

Before this whole conundrum, didn’t STA have like 4 teams in the top 20 in the state??? I’m sure they still will but all the good players leaving for greener pastures.

Comment

In all seriousness, with the influx of players from one club to another due a level of uncertainty/mismanagement at particular clubs that people continuously put through the ringer on this forum, how is it not feasible for an ECNL RL team to be stacked and beat the living piss out of most first teams in the state?

Before this whole conundrum, didn’t STA have like 4 teams in the top 20 in the state??? I’m sure they still will but all the good players leaving for greener pastures.
                    ummmmm ... NO!

Comment

No seriously good players are willingly making the move to ECRL, but yes some players may get bumped from ECNL to ECRL in which case they have a decision to make....knowing how poor the competition currently is in ECRL (basically the equivalent of EDP Div 2) you really have to be a kool aid drinker to play there.

Comment

No seriously good players are willingly making the move to ECRL, but yes some players may get bumped from ECNL to ECRL in which case they have a decision to make....knowing how poor the competition currently is in ECRL (basically the equivalent of EDP Div 2) you really have to be a kool aid drinker to play there.
                        ECRL is a reasonable league for players interested in D2 or D3 soccer.

Comment

No, it’s bad

ECRL is a reasonable league for players interested in D2 or D3 soccer.

Comment

I hope our club makes ecnl in New Jersey someday.

No, it’s bad

Comment

No, it’s bad
                              Lots of D2 and D3 commitments from ECRL teams. Even some D1 commitments (PDA South has something like 5 P5 commits this year).

ECRL teams are usually flighted in the middle brackets at tournaments like Jeff Cup and have been competitive there.

Comment

Generally speaking, ECRL is a really bad league.

Lots of D2 and D3 commitments from ECRL teams. Even some D1 commitments (PDA South has something like 5 P5 commits this year).

ECRL teams are usually flighted in the middle brackets at tournaments like Jeff Cup and have been competitive there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X