Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha says the CSA troll... PDA is best in the country worth every penny. In the meantime enjoy the “World Class” facilities.....
    Everyone knows that PDA does not develop the younger players. They recruit the best players from other teams and that is why they have a winning program. Not hating just stating facts. The original poster asked for a club for her 9/10 year old daughter. At that age individual development is most important and you will not get that at PDA.

Comment

Everyone knows that PDA does not develop the younger players. They recruit the best players from other teams and that is why they have a winning program. Not hating just stating facts. The original poster asked for a club for her 9/10 year old daughter. At that age individual development is most important and you will not get that at PDA.
      In SJ Jersey, I have found the PDA experience a lot more rewarding then the township/daddy ball. My child loves training and has improved so much as opposed to her old club. I would recommend them to anyone looking for more. Just my experience.

Comment

You won’t get that at CSA either find a good local team with a good trainer

Comment

My daughter is on the CSA 2011 team and we are moving over to Matchfit in the fall. (The entire team. We are also moving over with the CSA 2009 team.) Matchfit is probably the best choice for your daughter.
          Wow CSA 2011 is a great team. Best of Luck! Is the move because Match Fit is ECNL or other reasons?

Comment

Wow CSA 2011 is a great team. Best of Luck! Is the move because Match Fit is ECNL or other reasons?
            Get out of dodge move....

Comment

Where can you be reached at
              the poster said CENTRAL NJ, therefore WCFC was not included

Comment

please give us email address to contact you

New to central Jersey area and looking for top level 2011 girls team. Any suggestions would be great and willing to travel

Comment

Toms River Rangers are the best team at this age group and I heard moving to BOCA in the Fall

Comment

Toms River Rangers are the best team at this age group and I heard moving to BOCA in the Fall
                    Don't know about the best, but that central jersey group does have some good potential.

PDA Spirit
                    Wall Elite Monaco
                    Holmdel NJX Breakers

TRFC -> Boca Rangers
                    CSA -> Match Fit 2011

Comment

Wall and Holmdel are not good teams compared to the others listed

Comment

Correct, check out the TR/PDA Shore team they are the best.

Comment

This was not the intent of the post----see "central jersey - have - good potential".
                          No comparing---this group of close geographic teams have started off well.
                          To call 8-9 year old girls teams "not good" then "then you the real MVP". 👑🤡

Comment

Try either PDA or NJ Premier. Stay as far away as you can from MF. The whole group that's moving over from CSA is not where you want your kid to be if you want her to develope. She'll make the team, and you'll be "encouraged " to get outside training. Mainly because the coach of the team doesn't develope, he recruits. His teams are notorious for ever changing rosters. No loyalty to players, he just keeps adding on. We were actually approached by one of the parents after our team played his and was asked to "come out" to one of their practices, that my daughter didn't belong with our current club, she would be a better fit with them. I did research, asked around, only to find out the team has gone through numerous players in just one season. Don't take my word for it, do your research. There is plenty of topics on here about this coach. For a young child, at this age, it's all about development. You'll see people posting that if your kid doesn't keep up with outside training to stay on par with the other girls, you'll be put aside for someone else. They guy has one job to do, train and develope hos players, and instead he just recruits kids who were trained elsewhere.

Comment

Mf North is ECNL, not shore. The coach took his teams and left because, as rumour has it, his contract with CSA was not getting renewed. It is widely known that he actually started talking with MF back in Feb about the move. I'm sure all the CSA parents will say "fake news", "not true" , "you don't know what your talking about", but that's what they have been told by the coach, and why wouldn't you believe your coach? There is plenty of talk on here the MF will be losing their ECNL position the 21/22 season for being a weaker club. To be honest, I'm surprised they are even still in it because NONE of their teams are that amazing.

Comment

Don't know about the best, but that central jersey group does have some good potential.

PDA Spirit
                                Wall Elite Monaco
                                Holmdel NJX Breakers

TRFC -> Boca Rangers
                                CSA -> Match Fit 2011
                                Wall Monaco is possibly done.
                                Holmdel Breakers are 2010.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X