Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why couldn’t you just answer the d&mn question. Not surprised you’re a pda parent.
    Not verifiable. Haters like you would come and sh!t all over it.

Comment

That is excellent advice. Further note the changes by player and go back and look at their white team. See if any names match up. You’ll be able to answer both your questions regarding internal and external movement. ( for reference I am the person that gave the first answer. I am a PDA parent. Third time around.
      I am the poster who asked the question. Thank you to both of you for the thoughtful response. It is a bit of work since it seems that there was also a change from academic year to birth year over the last 2 years, so some kids who were in U14 2 years ago are now in U15 and some in U16. Nevertheless, a very smart suggestion.

Comment

Birth year made sure the oldest kids got on the Blue team. Later born get white or ECRL.

Makes sense as the players are developing so fast through the year.

Unfortunately, Later born kids at a disadvantage.

It’s not BS. It’s truth.

Comment

Birth year made sure the oldest kids got on the Blue team. Later born get white or ECRL.

Makes sense as the players are developing so fast through the year.

Unfortunately, Later born kids at a disadvantage.

It’s not BS. It’s truth.
          Oh yeah? Then why an 06 on the 05 team??

Comment

so what is PDA doing re: Refunds for spring?

Comment

Not verifiable. Haters like you would come and sh!t all over it.
              No. You could have answered it and said to verify. You just can’t help yourself lol.

Comment

so what is PDA doing re: Refunds for spring?
                PDA did send full refunds for their canceled tournament..

Comment

Oh yeah? Then why an 06 on the 05 team??
                  Because her mother was a great college player and MO trusts in the DNA she spawned. Duh!

Comment

No. You could have answered it and said to verify. You just can’t help yourself lol.
                    Haters like you will always be haters. No need for any proof. Or you could ask for useful tidbit as in - why aren’t white players moving to blue teams in most age groups.

Comment

Haters like you will always be haters. No need for any proof. Or you could ask for useful tidbit as in - why aren’t white players moving to blue teams in most age groups.
                      The only hate I have is for you. No issue with pda. You can’t answer a simple question,
                      You are incapable. So you vomit words when you simply could have responded. Go choke.

Comment

Come on Karen

Comment

Come on Karen
                          That is vulgar. Absolutely vile and rude. Why would you ask for
                          someone do that to Karen?

Comment

The only hate I have is for you. No issue with pda. You can’t answer a simple question,
                            You are incapable. So you vomit words when you simply could have responded. Go choke.
                            Just not interested in morons who come here to gossip. I’m glad the person who followed up didn’t provide the answer. Thanks!

Comment

why can't a player just play up on the 05 blue team because she is good enough? who cares if she is an 06! From what I know MO wasn't the coach of the Strikers 5 years ago when she was placed on that team! Sounds like a bit of jealousy there to me

Comment

Nick H cherry picks the best players at every event he goes to. Then promises them
                                Hell get them a full ride to college

Why develop when you can recruit

Beware there is an optional
                                Extra training every week
                                That you is at an extra cost

Thats mandatory if you want to
                                Actually want to watch your daughter play
                                Wisdom

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X