Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are part of it. It sucks, coaches suck, its too expensive, and the DA doesn't give two craps about development.
    I can only assume your at a crappy club.

Comment

That's my thought. Crappy clubs are crappy clubs no matter which flag they fly under. Why parents follow those clubs around is curious.

Comment

We are.....

Comment

Games are competitive, training is outstanding, feedback and oversight from USSoccer is excellent, costs the same as other leagues, and I won't vouch for what DA says, but development from the team has been very good. My kid specifically has made huge strides.

I'd prefer if ECNL and DA combined, but we know that won't happen so have to choose the best path for your situation.
          Choices are bad in the NE. Good clubs leaving DA and bad clubs do nothing to change the negative experience.

Comment

Choices are bad in the NE. Good clubs leaving DA and bad clubs do nothing to change the negative experience.
            Even better, bad clubs leaving DA and bad clubs staying in ECNL does a lot to keep the positive experience.

Comment

I’m curious as an outsider considering DA for my daughter which clubs you are coming from- Are the negative responses all coming from the same clubs? Are the positive responses all coming from the same clubs?

Can you share? Club and whether you’ve had a good or bad experience with GDA?

Comment

I’m curious as an outsider considering DA for my daughter which clubs you are coming from- Are the negative responses all coming from the same clubs? Are the positive responses all coming from the same clubs?

Can you share? Club and whether you’ve had a good or bad experience with GDA?
                The only decent one is leaving, NYCFC. if you were insistent on GDA - and I'd question your rationale on that - then either NYSC or Fury would be the only other options. Stay away from LISC or Alby. But really, in and around NYC ECNL may be a better option. Pick based on coaching and fit at whatever clubs are in a reasonable distance, not the badge.

Comment

The only decent one is leaving, NYCFC. if you were insistent on GDA - and I'd question your rationale on that - then either NYSC or Fury would be the only other options. Stay away from LISC or Alby. But really, in and around NYC ECNL may be a better option. Pick based on coaching and fit at whatever clubs are in a reasonable distance, not the badge.
                  Questions why someone would pick a particular badge, then later says don't pick based on the badge....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X