•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    See for your self:
    https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague...ls&clubId=1404

Mixed bag I'd say. last 5 results trend really only good for 2 teams (U18/19 and U16) Rest not so great. Overall records are very good but most losses and ties have been from recent games.
    Lmfao! 5 out of 6 teams ranked in the top 3 of their conference and that = "a mixed bag"

Comment

Lmfao! 5 out of 6 teams ranked in the top 3 of their conference and that = "a mixed bag"
      Stated overall record was very good, but cant deny that the last 5 games trend for all but 2 teams is going in the wrong direction. Most of the teams loses have been recent. Can obviously turn it around (based on record I would assume can) but so far recently they have been under performing compared to their past history

Comment

Stated overall record was very good, but cant deny that the last 5 games trend for all but 2 teams is going in the wrong direction. Most of the teams loses have been recent. Can obviously turn it around (based on record I would assume can) but so far recently they have been under performing compared to their past history
        Except what you posted as last 5 games isn't actually the last 5 games, I just looked at the team my daughter wants to try out for and it doesn't match up. You shouldn't post lies

Comment

LMFAO! 5 out of 6 teams ranked in the top 3 in their conference = under performing!

Comment

Except what you posted as last 5 games isn't actually the last 5 games, I just looked at the team my daughter wants to try out for and it doesn't match up. You shouldn't post lies
            Not posting lies. If you look at the link provided it shows W,L,D for last 5 contests. If not correct, don't blame me. Blame ECNL. its on THEIR WEBSITE, as well as record.

Comment

Smithtown Kickers Girls Open Practices and Tryout Dates

LMFAO! 5 out of 6 teams ranked in the top 3 in their conference = under performing!
              Wow! Very interesting that two SUSA people or maybe it's just one can have a conversation with themself(ves) on an open practice/tryout site for another club for several hours. Were you guys just bored this afternoon and weren't satisfied with the 4,000 or so ads you have up everywhere?

Yes, everyone else is hearing that many of the teams' members there are unhappy with everything from pricing, trainers, travel expenses, and the dictatorhip approach, but really?
              Coming on a tryout post to try to pontificate and self-inflate shows desperatation and fear of a mass exodus. Why else are you so fixated on Smithtown?

Comment

Stated Under performing compared to their own history. Keep up the losing trend you wont be top 3 much longer.

Comment

link for tryouts http://www.susaacademy.com/

Comment

So who has been saying Susa can care less about Smithtown? You post a link to your clubs tryouts on a forum for Smithtown tryouts. Running scared?

Comment

So who has been saying Susa can care less about Smithtown? You post a link to your clubs tryouts on a forum for Smithtown tryouts. Running scared?
                      Lmfao, what does running scared mean to you?

Comment

Stated Under performing compared to their own history. Keep up the losing trend you wont be top 3 much longer.
                        Lmfao!!! These teams are all on winning streaks! You should learn how to read

Comment

What about 2007? don't see they have any tryouts...
                          I think they have 3 2007 girl teams

Comment

When will you be holding tryouts for the 2005 age group? tyia.

Comment

Lmfao!!! These teams are all on winning streaks! You should learn how to read
                              Winning and losing have nothing to do with development ...
                              Teach the kids to play the game not kick and run,it’s painful to watch.

Comment

Smithtown Kickers Girls Open Practices and Tryout Dates

When will you be holding tryouts for the 2005 age group? tyia.
                                You can email the trainer, but they are having open practices inviting girls to train in.

This thread is dead, look at the revised thread. This thread just has mostly nonsense by trollers. Thank you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X