Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You know SH_T!!!!!
the kardasians are on the tele every F_cking day (for what? i dont know but obviously there is a market for them.

Watching american soccer is like watching kids run track (no plan...just running a lot)

Pay the coach a lot of money to put these americans on soccer team...the us will never win world cup. they don't know how to play the game.
Go bitch on the World cup forum then. This is kid soccer as in people watching their kids play kid soccer, or run kid track, or play kid field hockey. No one is going pro or running for Olympic gold. If you love watching kid track meets be my guest. I prefer a kid soccer match any day.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Go bitch on the World cup forum then. This is kid soccer as in people watching their kids play kid soccer, or run kid track, or play kid field hockey. No one is going pro or running for Olympic gold. If you love watching kid track meets be my guest. I prefer a kid soccer match any day.
probably because your kid is pretty slow
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Default Bribery at top institutions nationwide

Quote:
all people write SH_T on these soccer forums saying my team is best team this and that...all BuLLSH_T. kids and MLS all SH_T. american players very athletic but dont know how to play. always losing to little countries.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
all people write SH_T on these soccer forums saying my team is best team this and that...all BuLLSH_T. kids and MLS all SH_T. american players very athletic but dont know how to play. always losing to little countries.
all power, no finesse or game intelligence
Old 03-15-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
all power, no finesse or game intelligence
Media keeps harping on parents that paid to get their kids in. Nothing more about RM at Yale who took $400,000 for 1 kid and asked the cooperating witness for $450,000 to get his daughter in. What a piece of trash
Old 03-15-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Media keeps harping on parents that paid to get their kids in. Nothing more about RM at Yale who took $400,000 for 1 kid and asked the cooperating witness for $450,000 to get his daughter in. What a piece of trash
Yes what he did was absolutely wrong. But someone offered the bribe to begin with and it was the parents who were willing to pay the bribes. And most of it seems to be parents paying for test fraudulent test scores. The money wasn't as big there but there were more paying parents. The fake athlete angle had bigger payments but fewer of them. The anger at the parents comes from the ongoing issue of special treatment for the rich vs the other 98%.
Old 03-15-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes what he did was absolutely wrong. But someone offered the bribe to begin with and it was the parents who were willing to pay the bribes. And most of it seems to be parents paying for test fraudulent test scores. The money wasn't as big there but there were more paying parents. The fake athlete angle had bigger payments but fewer of them. The anger at the parents comes from the ongoing issue of special treatment for the rich vs the other 98%.
At the end of the day. The middle class gets screwed once more.
Old 03-15-2019
Unregistered

This problem is as much about the poor parenting of creating entitled kids.
Old 03-16-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
They are all going to be charged and rightly so. But even if you get of the out and out cash bribes, the entire system is corrupt anyway.
Old 03-16-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
This problem is as much about the poor parenting of creating entitled kids.
Bad parenting cuts across all income levels, it just tends to change in the type of bad parenting. The higher the income the greater th propensity to coddle. Granted no one wants to go back to the 1920s when expressing love for your children never happened. But loving you can still live your kids and not smother. They need to figure things out on their own and become their own person. And for fuk sake stop negotiating with kids - no means no. Be the adult even if they may hate you for a day or two.