Villanova

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least one incoming frosh was recruited in 8th grade (before rule change) and doesn't play ecnl or gal. yes yes i know league shouldn't matter but playing at the level requires a completely different speed. you shouldn't see 7-0 scores. they even lost to lowly drexel. how much longer will the coach be around?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The local girls would not have considered Villanova over Georgetown; not for soccer men's or women's.
      GT has been in college cup final four recently. May have made finals if GK did not get hurt.
      Absolutely if you can play at that level you take Georgetown.

Comment

Absolutely if you can play at that level you take Georgetown.
        Exactly. So the whinning about the two locals at GT falls on deaf ears to anyone who gets it.

Comment

at least one incoming frosh was recruited in 8th grade (before rule change) and doesn't play ecnl or gal. yes yes i know league shouldn't matter but playing at the level requires a completely different speed. you shouldn't see 7-0 scores. they even lost to lowly drexel. how much longer will the coach be around?
          Maybe Drexel isn't lowly anymore. Punk.

Comment

I thought this new class coming in was the end all be all? Guess not.

Comment

I will bet Tennessee is saying the same thing about it's embarrassing 7-0 thrashing from a fellow p5 team. Likely UNC plays its B team to Nova.

Comment

Maybe Drexel isn't lowly anymore. Punk.
                True. Drexel kid that scored in Villanova game is local product too episcopal academy bio says. Btw i went to a few of those InterAc and other PA private school games baldwin, episcopal, germantown academy, haverford snd such. The talent these private schools carried.
                Some girls went to NWSL after college and guys to MLS.

Comment

So you have no skin in the game other than being a shill.
                  And your coach does games the system in college and club. Truth.

A shill for who? Villanova, the coaching staff? I am having trouble keeping up.

Comment

Exactly. So the whinning about the two locals at GT falls on deaf ears to anyone who gets it.
                    So you are just going to concede local talent to a conference rival. There isn't a coach alive in any sport who will say that is a good approach. You always make that call unless you don't think they are good enough.

Comment

A shill for who? Villanova, the coaching staff? I am having trouble keeping up.
                      The person with a Rutgers kid roasting villanova coach because rutgers coach gets roasted.
                      Absolute definition of a shill. Bandwagon rowdie.

Comment

So you are just going to concede local talent to a conference rival. There isn't a coach alive in any sport who will say that is a good approach. You always make that call unless you don't think they are good enough.
                        You have no idea. Maybe he did or reached out to coach and coach never passed along because GT was already in the door. A lot of politics goes on with recruits and what does or does not make it to the recruit's inbox.

Comment

And maybe kids wanted to not be in their backyard for college. Plenty want a change of scenery.

Comment

Maybe he is not good at judging talent.

Comment

You have no idea. Maybe he did or reached out to coach and coach never passed along because GT was already in the door. A lot of politics goes on with recruits and what does or does not make it to the recruit's inbox.
                              Per the OP no effort was made. You make the call. She was top 150 recruit.

Comment

Per the OP no effort was made. You make the call. She was top 150 recruit.
                                Our area is littered with them. They all go elsewhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X