X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fc delco

Hello,
    Where does fc delco girls ecnl practice?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello,
    Where does fc delco girls ecnl practice?
    Proving Grounds

Comment

And USTC depending on the level.

Comment

Don't they share those fields with PennFusion?

Comment

Don't they share those fields with PennFusion?
          I think they have a schedule worked out or use adjoining fields. Check the websites of the clubs for practicing details if you are going to see if your kid may be interested. It is recommended.

Comment

Delco use field 1 and PF use 3 & 4. Lionville have been using field 2 over winter.

Comment

Fields at USTC are open to anyone that pays to use them. The fields at Proving Grounds are available to anyone that wants to pay to use them.

Comment

Fields at USTC are open to anyone that pays to use them. The fields at Proving Grounds are available to anyone that wants to pay to use them.
                Correct. But both Delco & PF have long term lease agreements for those fields for specific times and dates throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  fields at ustc are open to anyone that pays to use them. The fields at proving grounds are available to anyone that wants to pay to use them.
                  show me the money!

Comment

Did they start construction on 3 new fields at PG? I realize Delco doesn’t own, but didn’t want to start a new thread.

Comment

Did they start construction on 3 new fields at PG? I realize Delco doesn’t own, but didn’t want to start a new thread.
                      Yes they have. Looks like the field behind #3 will be the first one to be completed and they'll work their way back towards the road.

Comment

Yes they have. Looks like the field behind #3 will be the first one to be completed and they'll work their way back towards the road.
                        Any truth to the rumor bucks will be using proving grounds?

Comment

Yes, and any club that has interest in renting space at Proving Grounds can reach out by email to kczernikpg@gmail.com or joerochepg@gmail.com

Comment

Who knows. But this year it's been Delco fields 1,2 and 3. Europa 4. LMSC 5.
                            NXT Lax uses field 5 couple night per week.
                            I wonder if Europa or LMSC will move more teams there when more fields are available.
                            Delco doesn't need more than the 3 fields.

Comment

Yes, they've used this season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X