Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So did they send out all the RL invites and just waiting for responses or are they still in the process of sending them out
    all invites are out for RL. were sent out middle of last week.

Comment

all invites are out for RL. were sent out middle of last week.
      How many players did bucks keep on the Ecnl team ?

Comment

rumors swirling

rumor is SB is staying with 08 ECNL team with AA. Will help her balance all her teams. SB didnt want to be involved in cutting several from his RL team esp since they all train w/him. Dirty play if its true

Comment

rumor is SB is staying with 08 ECNL team with AA. Will help her balance all her teams. SB didnt want to be involved in cutting several from his RL team esp since they all train w/him. Dirty play if its true
          Keeping SB involved to keep his players paying $. Not surprised, especially since his girlfriend’s kids can’t go out on their own, the newest version of daddy ball at Bucks :)

Comment

Really do not understand why people pay these charlatans..go to YouTube and you can get the same drills, and footwork examples for free.

Comment

Keeping SB involved to keep his players paying $. Not surprised, especially since his girlfriend’s kids can’t go out on their own, the newest version of daddy ball at Bucks :)
              FCdaddio! There really is no other way to do it at #FCBackroom deal. The 2008 team will end up snake bitten just as the 2006 and 2005 teams were. Why bucks continues to
              let the BS happen is beyond me.

Comment

FCdaddio! There really is no other way to do it at #FCBackroom deal. The 2008 team will end up snake bitten just as the 2006 and 2005 teams were. Why bucks continues to
                let the BS happen is beyond me.
                Would they even have teams if they didn't have the BRDs?

Comment

The Salami gonna get your wife too! And make you pay for his ****ty training!

Comment

Why all the hate for FCB here?

Comment

Why all the hate for FCB here?
                      If you haven't figured it out by now then you are lost for good!!!

Comment

Really do not understand why people pay these charlatans..go to YouTube and you can get the same drills, and footwork examples for free.
                        Hit the nail in the head, he is a charlatan and a wanna be pro trainer”I am glad we left the club and that toxic environment. Good luck to the players, feel bad for them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2961874]My daughter has been playing travel for years at Bucks and there was never a BRD.[/QUOTE

OK Paul

Comment

2008 girls team at fc bucks

Would they even have teams if they didn't have the BRDs?
                            Nope and neither would many of the other clubs like Ukies, PSC, Lower Merion, Delco, etc. all of the clubs pilfer from other clubs instead of trying to develop their own players many who have been with the club for years - instead soccer promotes "club hopping"

Comment

Nope and neither would many of the other clubs like Ukies, PSC, Lower Merion, Delco, etc. all of the clubs pilfer from other clubs instead of trying to develop their own players many who have been with the club for years - instead soccer promotes "club hopping"
                              Wrong. Not all clubs have BRD's. Players move from club to club, yes, but making deals for those players is not done by every club. Bucks are the best at that!

Comment

Shady deals,, BRD's happen everywhere more than you think. Example: I was independent evaluator at Ukies tryouts a few years ago.Twins from outside of the club were at tryouts. Head coach of age group told me to focus on them. My observation was that one was clearly A team, the other was not. Coach agreed, but in order to secure the better of the two, he had to offer both an A team spot. So some other kid more worthy of that spot was sacrificed. I see these package deals all the time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X