Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Any updates on NYCSL NPL for next year?

There's been a lot of discussion of defections to EDP's new leagues and teams staying, but sending B or C teams.

I would have thought this would all be resolved by now.

Anyone hearing anything?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There's been a lot of discussion of defections to EDP's new leagues and teams staying, but sending B or C teams.

I would have thought this would all be resolved by now.

Anyone hearing anything?
As far as the local NPL teams Massapequa, KK Atletico and SUSA have committed their top teams to EDP National League. Massapequa is totally out of NPL.
As far as I have read, Barca & Hota are still in NPL; no change.

As far as the NPL NJ side of NPL most of those teams have committed to their top teams to EDP National League but some will field NPL or east cosst soccer.

A good test of this was thus past weekend...STA sent their better 2003 team to the USYSA Regional and their lower team to the Enpl playoffs....possibly a sign of times to come next year
USYSA will have the better teams since they have a National Platform that USClub does nit have. Also if you look st the ENPL and NPL plsyoffs the NPL teams won almidt as many age grouos as ECNL teams so does not say much about ECNL.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As far as the local NPL teams Massapequa, KK Atletico and SUSA have committed their top teams to EDP National League. Massapequa is totally out of NPL.
As far as I have read, Barca & Hota are still in NPL; no change.

As far as the NPL NJ side of NPL most of those teams have committed to their top teams to EDP National League but some will field NPL or east cosst soccer.

A good test of this was thus past weekend...STA sent their better 2003 team to the USYSA Regional and their lower team to the Enpl playoffs....possibly a sign of times to come next year
USYSA will have the better teams since they have a National Platform that USClub does nit have. Also if you look st the ENPL and NPL plsyoffs the NPL teams won almidt as many age grouos as ECNL teams so does not say much about ECNL.
ECNL on the boys side...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-13-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The alignments are posted:

East is:
White Plains
SUSA
Barca
Atletico
NY Elite
CSA Hudson Valley

West is:
Quickstrike
Brooklyn
Everton
Met Oval
HOTA
Brentwood

Massapequa and STA out, Met Oval (B) in.

Anyone know if SUSA and Atletico will be sending A or B teams?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-13-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

SUSA sending B team. Atletico only has 1 team if that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-13-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The alignments are posted:

East is:
White Plains
SUSA
Barca
Atletico
NY Elite
CSA Hudson Valley

West is:
Quickstrike
Brooklyn
Everton
Met Oval
HOTA
Brentwood

Massapequa and STA out, Met Oval (B) in.

Anyone know if SUSA and Atletico will be sending A or B teams?
Eastern looks like tey wntvmetro all divisions
SUSA B team
Atletico is plsying EDP as well so thus will be their B team as well made up of mostly edp team and some others

West group is weak....brentwood, brooklyn, everton and met oval...ugh..
Quickstrike and HOta will crush those teams
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-13-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eastern looks like tey wntvmetro all divisions
SUSA B team
Atletico is plsying EDP as well so thus will be their B team as well made up of mostly edp team and some others

West group is weak....brentwood, brooklyn, everton and met oval...ugh..
Quickstrike and HOta will crush those teams
*Looks like Eastern went all Metro
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-14-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eastern looks like tey wntvmetro all divisions
SUSA B team
Atletico is plsying EDP as well so thus will be their B team as well made up of mostly edp team and some others

West group is weak....brentwood, brooklyn, everton and met oval...ugh..
Quickstrike and HOta will crush those teams
My son plays 05 in this league and I can tell you that Brooklyn had a heck of a Spring season. Must have added a few players over the break as they went from so-so to very strong. Hota in the 05 league struggled mightily.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-15-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Atletico didn't even have their own teams in every age group. SUSA boys side is declining every year. They lost more quality coaches and players this year. They only have 2 good coaches on the boys side Bouba and Eddie. The rest are terrible
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-15-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Atletico didn't even have their own teams in every age group. SUSA boys side is declining every year. They lost more quality coaches and players this year. They only have 2 good coaches on the boys side Bouba and Eddie. The rest are terrible
I think it's hilarious that CJ from BOTN runs KK. I am sure her soccer experience is extensive. All that training Larry gave her in the basement.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.