Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-06-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I see SUSA is offering open roster spots in certain age-groups. Do kids need to tryout or are they just filling?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-06-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SUSA Elite play in EDP. The roster size is about 15 to 17 and all get to play. The same for NPL. ECNL can dress 18 players with 7 subs included. The roster size can higher.
Only the Girls side has ECNL not the boys side. So on the boys side SUSA s top team will be in EDP not NPL it was in an announcement.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SUSA Elite play in EDP. The roster size is about 15 to 17 and all get to play. The same for NPL. ECNL can dress 18 players with 7 subs included. The roster size can higher.
On an tangent, Overall which is a stronger league EDP OR NPL. My kid is playing NE NPL this year. Donít really know all the alphabets.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On an tangent, Overall which is a stronger league EDP OR NPL. My kid is playing NE NPL this year. Donít really know all the alphabets.
EDP. Higher level of competition.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I see SUSA is offering open roster spots in certain age-groups. Do kids need to tryout or are they just filling?
If you have the cash, they will take you regardless of roster size.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EDP. Higher level of competition.
Agreed.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have the cash, they will take you regardless of roster size.
Just maybe not on the team you're hoping your kid will make...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EDP. Higher level of competition.
I assume we are talking girls? Depends on the age group. EDP may have more depth.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-07-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just maybe not on the team you're hoping your kid will make...
You would know. Next time just complain more and you'll get on. But that's how it works.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On an tangent, Overall which is a stronger league EDP OR NPL. My kid is playing NE NPL this year. Donít really know all the alphabets.
NE NPL has very strong teams from PDA and FC Stars, but also very weak teams from FC Bucks and FSA (and Alby if they are allowed to stay). Everything else is probably pretty similar depending on the age group.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.