Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 06-08-2018
Unregistered

Default GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

The 04 NPL EMSC Smithtown Cosmos will be holding open practices on Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th at the North Field at Moriches Road Park in St. James.

So, you're welcome to come down if you're a keeper or a field player and want to train in with an excellent team that plays in a very competitive and educational environment.
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The 04 NPL EMSC Smithtown Cosmos will be holding open practices on Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th at the North Field at Moriches Road Park in St. James.

So, you're welcome to come down if you're a keeper or a field player and want to train in with an excellent team that plays in a very competitive and educational environment.
My kid is a 2004 GK and is very interested, but has a couple questions. Are you looking for a primary GK or a back-up GK and how many GKs are you looking to carry on the team?

She's the primary on her current team, but frequently splits games with another GK, just wondering what you're looking for.

Also, does the club provide seperate GK training or do GKs follow the same training regimen as field players?
Any info you can provide would be appreciated! Thanks!
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered

Quote:

My kid is interested but is injured and can not participate in contact. Do we have any options?
Is there anyone we can speak with offline. Thank you.
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered

Hello,
Thank you and we appreciate your interest in the team.

Please contact Cosmos Trainer Mark Dawson if you have any further questions.

Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
My kid is interested but is injured and can not participate in contact. Do we have any options?
Please contact: Mark Dawson mark.dawson@liu.edu
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
My kid is a 2004 GK and is very interested, but has a couple questions. Are you looking for a primary GK or a back-up GK and how many GKs are you looking to carry on the team?

She's the primary on her current team, but frequently splits games with another GK, just wondering what you're looking for.

Also, does the club provide seperate GK training or do GKs follow the same training regimen as field players?
Old 06-10-2018
Unregistered

Quote:

I am happy to discuss this with. Please feel free to email me and we can set up a time to speak over the phone.

mark.dawson@liu.edu
Old 06-10-2018
Unregistered

what time are the practices? How mahy players are you looking to take on the team. Looks like a big team already?
Old 06-11-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
what time are the practices? How mahy players are you looking to take on the team. Looks like a big team already?
The practices are 6/19 and 6/20 from 5:00pm-6:30pm at the Moriches Rd. Soccer Fields in St. James.
Old 06-11-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Please send me an email and I am happy to discuss.