Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-08-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

The 04 NPL EMSC Smithtown Cosmos will be holding open practices on Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th at the North Field at Moriches Road Park in St. James.

So, you're welcome to come down if you're a keeper or a field player and want to train in with an excellent team that plays in a very competitive and educational environment.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The 04 NPL EMSC Smithtown Cosmos will be holding open practices on Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th at the North Field at Moriches Road Park in St. James.

So, you're welcome to come down if you're a keeper or a field player and want to train in with an excellent team that plays in a very competitive and educational environment.
My kid is a 2004 GK and is very interested, but has a couple questions. Are you looking for a primary GK or a back-up GK and how many GKs are you looking to carry on the team?

She's the primary on her current team, but frequently splits games with another GK, just wondering what you're looking for.

Also, does the club provide seperate GK training or do GKs follow the same training regimen as field players?
Any info you can provide would be appreciated! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The 04 NPL EMSC Smithtown Cosmos will be holding open practices on Tuesday, June 19th and Wednesday, June 20th at the North Field at Moriches Road Park in St. James.

So, you're welcome to come down if you're a keeper or a field player and want to train in with an excellent team that plays in a very competitive and educational environment.
My kid is interested but is injured and can not participate in contact. Do we have any options?
Is there anyone we can speak with offline. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Hello,
Thank you and we appreciate your interest in the team.

Please contact Cosmos Trainer Mark Dawson if you have any further questions.

Contact: Mark Dawson mark.dawson@liu.edu
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My kid is interested but is injured and can not participate in contact. Do we have any options?
Is there anyone we can speak with offline. Thank you.
Please contact: Mark Dawson mark.dawson@liu.edu
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My kid is a 2004 GK and is very interested, but has a couple questions. Are you looking for a primary GK or a back-up GK and how many GKs are you looking to carry on the team?

She's the primary on her current team, but frequently splits games with another GK, just wondering what you're looking for.

Also, does the club provide seperate GK training or do GKs follow the same training regimen as field players?
Any info you can provide would be appreciated! Thanks!
Contact: Mark Dawson mark.dawson@liu.edu
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-10-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My kid is a 2004 GK and is very interested, but has a couple questions. Are you looking for a primary GK or a back-up GK and how many GKs are you looking to carry on the team?

She's the primary on her current team, but frequently splits games with another GK, just wondering what you're looking for.

Also, does the club provide seperate GK training or do GKs follow the same training regimen as field players?
Any info you can provide would be appreciated! Thanks!

I am happy to discuss this with. Please feel free to email me and we can set up a time to speak over the phone.

mark.dawson@liu.edu
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-10-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

what time are the practices? How mahy players are you looking to take on the team. Looks like a big team already?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default GU15 EMSC Smithtown Cosmos Open Practices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what time are the practices? How mahy players are you looking to take on the team. Looks like a big team already?
The practices are 6/19 and 6/20 from 5:00pm-6:30pm at the Moriches Rd. Soccer Fields in St. James.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My kid is interested but is injured and can not participate in contact. Do we have any options?
Is there anyone we can speak with offline. Thank you.
Please send me an email and I am happy to discuss.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.