Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just like all the other more then qualified people they have brought in, they will be fired to keep MN to lead to collapse of SB.

Please donít ruin Ronan-stay away, far away from Stonybrook.

Long live lugris, best this that happened for the club. Then he left and we followed.

Sb about $$$$$ not kids, teams or progression. How the people pay for the DOC salary baffles me. Thank god im gone and in NP. Just sad I have to drive 14 miles when I live 1.6 miles from P lot
Youíre not a stony brook parent. I have your ISP address. I know who youíre. Watch
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sounds like stony brook was able to shed a few problem parents. Feel bad for whichever club they go to. Grow up
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As a Stonybrook parent itís sad to see this thread. A great community and great kids. Each team here has individual coaches and the kids in the club for the most love their coach.

That being said, yes the direction and leadership is poor and has failed the club. The DOC has no clue how to organize or lead the club.. with that said, my son loves his team and teammates. Hopefully things change so my son can continue with his friends. Since this thread talks about kids ďmy son and his teammatesĒ I ask you all to please read carefully your posts before you hit send.

Thank you..

Just a parent that loves watching her son play soccer
Disgruntled parent ; ď my son didnít get his way. Whaaaa. Let me go to the internet to complain. This is how you solve things sonĒ.

Youíre pathetic. Your complaints are invalid and behavior is that of an entitled brat who did not get their way. Get off the internet and work on yourself
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default All I ask From the people on this thread is.....

Please learn the correct use of then and than. Who gives a crap about your opinion on soccer, teams or clubs.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Wink

Blue Horshoe, loves. andacott steel !!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Disgruntled parent ; ď my son didnít get his way. Whaaaa. Let me go to the internet to complain. This is how you solve things sonĒ.

Youíre pathetic. Your complaints are invalid and behavior is that of an entitled brat who did not get their way. Get off the internet and work on yourself


You have no idea what your talking about go hide under a rock.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please learn the correct use of then and than. Who gives a crap about your opinion on soccer, teams or clubs.
If you cared about my opinion then you would learn something, until than I will add multiple opinions. Then we can sit down and discuss Soccer stuff, than you will be educated. Ok than! Talk to you later, and then thatís that.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you cared about my opinion then you would learn something, until than I will add multiple opinions. Then we can sit down and discuss Soccer stuff, than you will be educated. Ok than! Talk to you later, and then thatís that.
Your grammar is absolutely ridiculous, you use the word then way too many times.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your grammar is absolutely ridiculous, you use the word then way too many times.
Read what I was responding too, THEN you will understand
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-21-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sounds like stony brook was able to shed a few problem parents. Feel bad for whichever club they go to. Grow up
Why is it always the parents is it ever the club?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.