Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not enough tried out for Thorns to post U15/U17 selections???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Thorns should scrimmage ECNL teams. Settle it once and for all.
    Then watch all three clubs lose to #5-10 teams in Washington to realize that they are getting scammed flying around and underdeveloping their teams.

This is fact

Comment

That would do something "once and for all" for sure. It would put the final nail in the Thornz Asylum coffin.
      Wow, you really want to see a girls soccer program fail...thats really crappy!!!
      I would prefer to see these programs succeed, another option to choose from is great!

Comment

Then watch all three clubs lose to #5-10 teams in Washington to realize that they are getting scammed flying around and underdeveloping their teams.

This is fact
        Nothing on this forum is fact! Just bs as usual.

Comment

That would do something "once and for all" for sure. It would put the final nail in the Thornz Asylum coffin.
          Be careful what you ask for. That nail be in ECNLs coffin not GDA.

Comment

will GDA be around in Portland next year?

Will the NWSL be around?

Comment

No. Thorns parents pay the first quarter million dollars of travel.
              You want it free?

Comment

What a cluster. Losing to a B team.
                Wow isn't the whole Thorns program lower level anyway.

Comment

Pound thy chest!! But you should remove the tail from between your legs from when you ran like scolded dogs last year from GPS 03's. Cowards!!

Comment

Wow isn't the whole Thorns program lower level anyway.
                    At some ages the thorns are not very good. I think the quality will decrease as time goes on even further.

Comment

Pound thy chest!! But you should remove the tail from between your legs from when you ran like scolded dogs last year from GPS 03's. Cowards!!
                      So funny how this spins. We saved you an arse woppin. That game wouldn't have been competitive and we didn't travel to So cal just to stomp a team from across the street. You do remember a team we beat in that tourney by 7 beat you by 2 in same tourney. Enough said and please stop. You are embarrassing your family and club.

Comment

So funny how this spins. We saved you an arse woppin. That game wouldn't have been competitive and we didn't travel to So cal just to stomp a team from across the street. You do remember a team we beat in that tourney by 7 beat you by 2 in same tourney. Enough said and please stop. You are embarrassing your family and club.
                        Do you remember the fact that your club and coach did an extremely poor job of developing your CU players even after they said Ecnl was the place to spend your money. The structure was atrocious and there was NO question you failed.

Do you also remember that to cover that up you had your coach and director cold call people from other teams that you talked trash about?

And lastly do you remember that the team STILL not only could win or achieve anything but struggled to even stay relevant.

I don't coach in the 03 age group but I'm very aware of the approach and smoke and mirrors CU did to try and cover up the fact that a random coach came in and simply out developed your entire system playing teams from Oregon and Washington.

Don't believe me but that's what any credible person in the coaching or directing world sees after this is all said and done so don't go around and try to hide the fact you begged a tournament director to not play a team you've been avoiding since birth.

Comment

Since when did CU actually develop players after THUSCs 98 age group?

Comment

Yes, stick with the corporate dribble but we all know the real reason. And the shame that must come from such a cowardly act, quite daunting.

Comment

Do you remember the fact that your club and coach did an extremely poor job of developing your CU players even after they said Ecnl was the place to spend your money. The structure was atrocious and there was NO question you failed.

Do you also remember that to cover that up you had your coach and director cold call people from other teams that you talked trash about?

And lastly do you remember that the team STILL not only could win or achieve anything but struggled to even stay relevant.

I don't coach in the 03 age group but I'm very aware of the approach and smoke and mirrors CU did to try and cover up the fact that a random coach came in and simply out developed your entire system playing teams from Oregon and Washington.

Don't believe me but that's what any credible person in the coaching or directing world sees after this is all said and done so don't go around and try to hide the fact you begged a tournament director to not play a team you've been avoiding since birth.
                              This is searing....I saw a bit of that with Fcp as well maybe minus the cold calling. Look at the state of the programs there...

Comment

CU 03, easily best girls 03 team in State. Comp isn't even close. You are really upset, get over it. Life goes on!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X