Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    why would DC want to coach a team of that caliber ,
    that team is made of girls he did not select at try
    outs , I'm sure that team will never win another
    game for the rest of the season , MC had to leave
    them bc they are so bad , the cordinator is a sick
    person and JD will be happy when the season is
    over , PC was happy to walk away in one week !
    I was there that day that PC and DC coached the U14B team and brought players over to guest play. It was a U12 guest player that assisted the U13 guest player who then scored to win the game.

So I guess the debate is here is would you rather win with guest players or lose on your own? My opinion? I could care less either way. My daughter has been on both sides of the coin in past years, as a a guest player who played more than I thought she needed to because she's a GUEST and there to help not to start and dominate the game. I have been embarrassed on the sidelines as a parent because it was not right for her to play so much while regular members are on the bench (some of who are her friends) because she has also been on the bench while guest players are coming in & starting over her and playing more than her so as a parent I can see it both ways.

Comment

No one is protecting him. I have known him for 8 years. He is a great coach, trainer and better yet a great person. Sorry if your kid sucks, and is not premier level. What you should be asking is what has GV the president done? What did the parents acutally get for paying $1,000+ for this year..hmm let us review....
      **** fields that the city does not repair right?
      Cars being broke into and people losing belongings.
      Crappy, deplorable, pathetic Squadra uniforms that rip and fall apart.
      Rec coaches with no high level USSF "A" license, more than just 2 in the club.
      Heck, you had EDU this year who had no license, and FYSA would have fined you BIGTIME.
      You did and ID camp? Seriously?????, not PZ but you did one or were going to do one right? For what? Look what is wrong here. Universities do ID camps, not clubs, sorry. Please tell me the last "club" not University to do a "college ID camp". Do you need more WPU is a trainwreck with rec coaches that get paid very little. The good coaches left get paid the same that is what is broken.

Look what the treasurer is doing. Meddling in everyone's business. I see this person everywhere. At practice, team meeting's, etc. This guy has no clue about soccer. I was told by a few parents his own daughters team has had 4 coaches in the past 5 years is this true, and he was one of them?????

PC, DC and VB are great coaches. You have no clue about soccer, seriously. Leave if you do not like it. The coaches are not being paid enough, or are they?
      Are the program directors making money as well? IF they are ask your club/BOD why?
      All of the information by the way on how much the club makes a year is available for FREE online!

The DOC well now that is a whole another game right? Being paid $75,000 a year plus. No one talked a bigger game than him huh? So what you really need to ask is why the club sucks primarily from u13 and up?
      How many kids has our DOC sent to Europe since his arrival?
      How many BIG name coaches has he personally brought in to "lead WPU" into greatness?

Alot, alot of money has been spent. What do the older teams have to show for it?
      Did all the older teams get allocated money form the "greatest tournament of WPU". The coup de etat the BOD called it, to go to "showcase tournaments". I mean u15 and up boys and girls side, all the teams, not just 1-2.

The DOC will not be here forever, nor will AB and MG. The teams will get smart and leave with their coaches. The BOD has no clue what coaches to bring in and hire. That job was left to the DOC right? Seems like coaching is not the issue. Getting the right players are. Getting them from REC is important right? The BOD at WPU has ZERO support from Pembroke Pines rec soccer. That is where the kids come from. So until a new BOD is elected, ones with actual knowledge of the game, nothing will change.

The girls program is DEAD, DEAD and not coming back. Boca United, Team Boca, Weston now getting a girls academy, Davie, Sunrise, Miami Lakes, Tropical, Pinecrest all way better girls programs. All have strong older teams and have for years. Why would a girl want to stay at WPU with HT leading the program? Does he even coach a girls team?
      It is so bad now even Miramar has a Super Y franchise now. So you think WPU is going to field more Super Y players this summer? These were our boys and girls just 2-3 years ago.

Most of the parents are not idiots. Until the quality of the club at u13-u18 gets way better. Teams will leave since the club does nothing to retain their players, they have not for quite some time now. Please do not comment of DC, VB and DC and others. We had good coaches here, but the DOC did not want them here. A quick check of the rankings will show you how good those ex-coaches are doing. Hmmm.. MC, MB, TG, RP, AJ, RJ, RS and many others.

How many OPEN BOD meetings do you parents attend to voice your concern of the quality of coaches that were hired by the DOC? Do not come here and vent to attack. We out number you so much, and by so far. Go complain to your BOD and demand changes!. You will not, and why? You are scared since your kid cannot play premier at another club. OR you just love to start drama. Well back at ya mon.

Rastafire mon......RASTA!!@!$@@$@$@$
      What PC are you talking about Ronald Patrick Chin, the one that has two domestic violence charges and shouldn't be coaching?

Comment

What PC are you talking about Ronald Patrick Chin, the one that has two domestic violence charges and shouldn't be coaching?
        Didn't he have the u14 team taken away and even girls from his u9 team are leaving.

Comment

Unrestricted

Yes but her eyes don't lie........hahahahahahaha
          Ewing
          true' but if they are closed to the reality
          of what is happen in the field then they
          may not lie but they are seeing clearly.

Comment

Maybe that bully Chin needs his @$$ beat!! He needs to be taught some manners on how to treat women.

Comment

So AB screwed HG's team this weekend. He never released the 2 U-11's that are supposed to be on HG's team so they weren't able to play Region Cup.

AB is claiming it was a mistake. If you know AB you know it's not a mistake. Everything he does has some sort of reasoning behind it. He knew what he was doing all along.

Comment

So AB screwed HG's team this weekend. He never released the 2 U-11's that are supposed to be on HG's team so they weren't able to play Region Cup.

AB is claiming it was a mistake. If you know AB you know it's not a mistake. Everything he does has some sort of reasoning behind it. He knew what he was doing all along.
                Hahahaha

Comment

It had to be a mistake because there is no way with HG's team manager, and one of the kids affected was her son, that it wasn't an honest mistake. She double checks everything and is on point about everything.

The team screwed themselves they should have played better. The coach was out coached The whole team had an off weekend.

It's part of life it's part of soccer.

Comment

It had to be a mistake because there is no way with HG's team manager, and one of the kids affected was her son, that it wasn't an honest mistake. She double checks everything and is on point about everything.

The team screwed themselves they should have played better. The coach was out coached The whole team had an off weekend.

It's part of life it's part of soccer.
                    It's definitely not an excuse for playing or coaching bad but I'll put my money on AB doing this intentionally.

Comment

Does the DOC HT and AB know about this?

I hope they haven't known and let him coach anyway.

Comment

I would love to finger Chin's @$$.

Comment

I was there that day that PC and DC coached the U14B team and brought players over to guest play. It was a U12 guest player that assisted the U13 guest player who then scored to win the game.

So I guess the debate is here is would you rather win with guest players or lose on your own? My opinion? I could care less either way. My daughter has been on both sides of the coin in past years, as a a guest player who played more than I thought she needed to because she's a GUEST and there to help not to start and dominate the game. I have been embarrassed on the sidelines as a parent because it was not right for her to play so much while regular members are on the bench (some of who are her friends) because she has also been on the bench while guest players are coming in & starting over her and playing more than her so as a parent I can see it both ways.
                          Guest player parent must have wrote this foolishness. Nice. I do care because my daughter hardly played to have guest players play more than her. I guess I will have the board refund me part of the fees I paid? I paid just as much as everyone else did to have their daughter train and play but not have guest players play the whole game just to win. Winning is everything and losing for these coaches are not an option. There egos are much bigger then they are. Who wants any of those coaches for our daughters. I know I do not. Good luck to the teams who have them because you will need it. I hope HT the director knows about this so that it never happens again.

Comment

At what age in travel soccer is it about development and what age are you expected to already be developed & winning games?

Comment

Last place shocker. DC is a great coach, trainer and develops players what a joke. He did great with JL team and GS in 2013 but the players were trained and developed by another coach. JL trained the team prior to DC coaching them for Syl. Get the picture.
                              Looking for a SYL team then go to......
                              https://www.facebook.com/GoldSoccerAcademy
                              Wp is finished man go to Gold Soccer. Dc team last year was terrible and from my understanding, he hardly played his players. He developed Pine crest players and didn't even play most of his current roster players. My child will go with TG again where she will play and enjoy the summer instead of sitting on a bench getting a sun tan and wasting my money.

Comment

Ewing
                                true' but if they are closed to the reality
                                of what is happen in the field then they
                                may not lie but they are seeing clearly.
                                Everyone sees but fools do not. Why let me tell ya, parents want
                                their child to be on A team so bad and will sacrifice their child
                                to be with coaches who disrespect the players, intimidates the
                                players and forget they are children and not adults. There are a
                                few besides DC at Wp. Would you subject your child to this type
                                of treatment. Tell me? Coaches like this should be reprimanded
                                by the club and not be able to be around children at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X