Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=

BBA may have a wildcard spot depending on their ppg and stars has the third playoff position behind fury and nysc. These are the facts.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but your still a fat star dad idiot. Let's talk in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      PDA is leaving DA for ECNL ALL IN!!! PF is right behind them according to some of their coaches.
      Where are you hearing Penn Fusion reports? From the players?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Guess you can count and realized you were wrong that standings were NOT updated and now instead of saying my bad I’m not good at math you are insulting people. Anyone who can’t count up the number of games on a website has some real issues.

Comment

Where are you hearing Penn Fusion reports? From the players?
          Coaches, players, DOC all “evaluating what’s best for their families” BBA, seacoast, empire and LISC are the DA because good Fury players are defecting to NYSC.

Comment

Coaches, players, DOC all “evaluating what’s best for their families” BBA, seacoast, empire and LISC are the DA because good Fury players are defecting to NYSC.
            Huh? Fury players defecting to NYSC? They aren't going to cross bridges to play for NYSC. Maybe 1 or 2 for NYCFC, but that's an even more difficult task commuting wise.

Comment

Huh? Fury players defecting to NYSC? They aren't going to cross bridges to play for NYSC. Maybe 1 or 2 for NYCFC, but that's an even more difficult task commuting wise.
              I'm in agreement about the Tappan Zee but all it takes is one or two and Fury will be no more. Look at their success rate when the NT player isn't there. They would not even have to go to training just show up for games.

Comment

The dude may be overweight but he can go on a diet. You can't suddenly get more intelligent so I would be careful about slinging insults.

Comment

The dude may be overweight but he can go on a diet. You can't suddenly get more intelligent so I would be careful about slinging insults.
                  Like I said , we will talk in 2 weeks. You should not talk about something you have not looked Into carefully. I'l be Back

Comment

Guess you can count and realized you were wrong that standings were NOT updated and now instead of saying my bad I’m not good at math you are insulting people. Anyone who can’t count up the number of games on a website has some real issues.
                    They were always up to date.. clutching at straws

Comment

They were always up to date.. clutching at straws
                      Then why does the website say BBA has played 27 games when in reality they have played 28. Its because NONE of the results from this past weekend have been calculated. BBA has a 31 game schedule and has 3 games left. The website should say 28 games but it hasn't updated this past weekend's games. Are you really unable to count up games? If you do that for Oakwood, Stars, Fury, NYSC you'll see they haven't recorded last weekend. In Oakwood's case they played two down in PA.

Comment

Then why does the website say BBA has played 27 games when in reality they have played 28. Its because NONE of the results from this past weekend have been calculated. BBA has a 31 game schedule and has 3 games left. The website should say 28 games but it hasn't updated this past weekend's games. Are you really unable to count up games? If you do that for Oakwood, Stars, Fury, NYSC you'll see they haven't recorded last weekend. In Oakwood's case they played two down in PA.
                        stars is accurate.

Comment

Fat. Stars. Dad(s)

Comment

Dude, I guess you can't fix stupid. Stars has all their games updated (28) and they have 44 pts. BBA with 27 games counted has 45 pts. Let's say they didn't count a loss. Still 45 is more than 44. Is that clear to you?

Comment

The score of the Stars/BBA game was posted on the ussoccerda site, but it did not factor in yet with the wins/losses for whatever reason. Stars is 14-10-5. BBA is 14-11-3. There are 31 total games, 2 games left for Stars and 3 games left for BBA.

Dude, I guess you can't fix stupid. Stars has all their games updated (28) and they have 44 pts. BBA with 27 games counted has 45 pts. Let's say they didn't count a loss. Still 45 is more than 44. Is that clear to you?

Comment

Oakwood is 14-12-3

The score of the Stars/BBA game was posted on the ussoccerda site, but it did not factor in yet with the wins/losses for whatever reason. Stars is 14-10-5. BBA is 14-11-3. There are 31 total games, 2 games left for Stars and 3 games left for BBA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X