X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol what a joke!

Comment

FM needs to step away to spend more time on his real job, keeping Braintree folks safe. He’s still working in the PD, right?

Comment

How was the scorpions tryout ?

Comment

Probably tough to get a response since no one was there ;). Sad because they had a strong program a few years back and now the bottom of the roster are getting NPL offers.

Comment

NPL is crap

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              NPL is crap
              FM sells to NR and staff. Scorpions owe lots of money but have a great reputation. What are the pros and cons for joining this club now.

Comment

FM was always pay as you go. Who could Scorpions possibly owe money to? What do they own?

Comment

How do you know they are financially in trouble? I have not seen any reasons to say they are financially in trouble. We have not had any break in contract. All trainings, games and tournaments went off with our problems. I seriously doubt somebody would take over if they were.

I think scorpions will be a very strong club moving forward. They did better than previous years in ECNL and NPL. The MW is as strong as it has ever been. The east is is a shell of itself but will survivor and maybe get back to where it was 5 years ago. They need consistent coaches in the East like the MW. As long as they have ECNL/NPL they will be fine.

Comment

How do you know they are financially in trouble? I have not seen any reasons to say they are financially in trouble. We have not had any break in contract. All trainings, games and tournaments went off with our problems. I seriously doubt somebody would take over if they were.

I think scorpions will be a very strong club moving forward. They did better than previous years in ECNL and NPL. The MW is as strong as it has ever been. The east is is a shell of itself but will survivor and maybe get back to where it was 5 years ago. They need consistent coaches in the East like the MW. As long as they have ECNL/NPL they will be fine.
                    Thanks NR and FM

Comment

Met NR a few years back, (Never met FM) My D liked him and I thought he was a good coach who interacted well with the girls and challenged them. Ultimately we couldn't make the commute happen which if I recall was hopkington (4-5 years ago), however - Just curious as to what the knock on him would be, as I didn't see it back then and have always felt he was one of the better coaches I've seen.

Comment

Thanks NR and FM
                        You do realize you can see their financial statements online right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X