Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was "lucky" about having possession of the ball in your team's penalty box?
    Hi FC parent. The foul was soft at best. That was the lucky part.

That's ok. I'm sure you have an excuse for this weekend too.

Comment

What was "lucky" about having possession of the ball in your team's penalty box?
      It looks like FC needs to be nominated for the craziest parents!

Comment

Well, I'll try not to use the "foul was soft at best" excuse.

Comment

Ummmm...it wasn't possession, it was a gift! Defender was unable to clear ball off a corner kick, ball deflects to your mid/fwd and she scores. Nice shot and a good finish, heads up play to put the ball away but no possession.

Comment

OK, trying to paint the real picture here. The first game was unfair to FC, that should have clearly been a win by FC. FC was the better team that day.

Yesterday's result was fair and CFC was clearly the better team yesterday and deserve a lot of credit. You, on the other hand, are very difficult to compliment but this compliment is going to the kids/coach rather than you.

By the way, the coach on the sideline with jeans and the oil skin outback jacket is awesome!

Comment

OK, trying to paint the real picture here. The first game was unfair to FC, that should have clearly been a win by FC. FC was the better team that day.

Yesterday's result was fair and CFC was clearly the better team yesterday and deserve a lot of credit. You, on the other hand, are very difficult to compliment but this compliment is going to the kids/coach rather than you.

By the way, the coach on the sideline with jeans and the oil skin outback jacket is awesome!
              I wasn't at either game but I'm trying to figure out how the game was unfair for FC? Was it a bad call? It's up to the players to step on the field and win the game no matter the situation.

Comment

It looks like FC needs to be nominated for the craziest parents!
                the crazy ones left our club and went to FC...looking at their IP Addresses it's clear it is them....

Comment

the crazy ones left our club and went to FC...looking at their IP Addresses it's clear it is them....
                  Lets stop with the ip scares. You have no idea who's posting what.

Comment

Skunk alert

Comment

Not only a skunk, but an IP clown alert!

Comment

Cfc

CFC has had the pleasure of playing 6 of their first 8 games in Salem. The two on the road ended in a tie and a loss for them. I'm not willing to put them as the best team in the league yet until they can show that they can get some wins outside of Salem, which will be their final 5 games of the season. Big difference when you have to travel an hour or so to play!

Comment

With all your IP nonsense, I gotta question who the crazy one is.

Comment

CFC has had the pleasure of playing 6 of their first 8 games in Salem. The two on the road ended in a tie and a loss for them. I'm not willing to put them as the best team in the league yet until they can show that they can get some wins outside of Salem, which will be their final 5 games of the season. Big difference when you have to travel an hour or so to play!
                            An hour on the road makes little difference. Playing on those awful grass fields does - only if games are on them.

CFC is hugely reliant on one dominant player. That will be their achilles if they don't work to develop the rest of the team.

Comment

An hour on the road makes little difference. Playing on those awful grass fields does - only if games are on them.

CFC is hugely reliant on one dominant player. That will be their achilles if they don't work to develop the rest of the team.
                              The rest of the team is doing just fine. Last year they did rely on her for most of the scoring, this year, other girls are stepping up to score. She is passing the ball and working with her team. She can take over a game and be a game changer for sure! CFC is lucky to have her!

Comment

With all your IP nonsense, I gotta question who the crazy one is.
                                It's the parents of 11 and 12 year old girls who are constantly bantering about them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X