Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor they'll only do U14 and U15. Not sure why they even bother, other than they have a shot at getting decent middle school kids. No one want's to give up HS for that cluster ****
    Cluster **** is right! Heard their 18/19 team had to play man down this weekend bc only 10 players showed up.
    USSF is letting their desperation show...

Comment

This is a very competitive league, and the girls all play hard, but yesterday was a moment when your heart just sank. A moment that as a parent, we all dread, no specific details necessary, but my best wishes go out to her and her family, #staystrong

Comment

This is a very competitive league, and the girls all play hard, but yesterday was a moment when your heart just sank. A moment that as a parent, we all dread, no specific details necessary, but my best wishes go out to her and her family, #staystrong
        What happened?

Comment

What happened?
          Not sure, not with that team, but it sure-as-**** did not look good, knee...

Comment

Not sure, not with that team, but it sure-as-**** did not look good, knee...
            Prayers for the player and her family and her club family as well. We are foes, but all friends as well in this crazy soccer world - no matter what team. Hope everything turns out okay.

Comment

If USSF wants things better, then get away from the traditional clubs. Hire their own staff, collect the revenues from parents, and run the operations through that. Then maybe the bickering would stop. Instead they leave it in the hands of businesses who have little incentive to deliver.
              THey can't get it right without collecting fees. You think adding administrative duties to the list makes it improve? I think not. I agree with a USSF paid staff club coach. Then, they tell the club like it is; not what they want to hear. The coaching nightmares may stop; may stop; may stop....you get it.

Comment

Prayers for the player and her family and her club family as well. We are foes, but all friends as well in this crazy soccer world - no matter what team. Hope everything turns out okay.
                My daughter heard it was a torn ACL, second time, not sure it its the same leg, ugh!!! I was there, saw it happen, great player, my deepest sympathies.

Comment

What age group are you talking about?

Comment

Its either 04, 03, 02/01, or 00/99, one of those for sure...

Comment

why do you care? a player was injured. it only concerns her, her family and her team.

Comment

why do you care? a player was injured. it only concerns her, her family and her team.
                        Then don't post on a public forum! Jeez...

Comment

Then reach out to the club or family and stop talking about it on TS, you dolt!!! If it were your kid I doubt you would want a bunch of strangers using her injury as fodder on an annonymous soccer blog...

Comment

What is your malfunction? No one has named the player, it could be anyone, it was a post to show empathy, and respect, buy if you douche it up I will name her

Comment

What is your malfunction? No one has named the player, it could be anyone, it was a post to show empathy, and respect, buy if you douche it up I will name her
                              Everyone needs to take a chill pill. Hope the player recovers switly. But, don't get all in a hissy if someone asks some followup questions to vague posts on a public forum. We all know other players/teams outside of our club, so I think it is more curiosity than any desire to discuss individual players.

Comment

Everyone needs to take a chill pill. Hope the player recovers switly. But, don't get all in a hissy if someone asks some followup questions to vague posts on a public forum. We all know other players/teams outside of our club, so I think it is more curiosity than any desire to discuss individual players.
                                I agree, not looking for a scrap, but I don’t need parenting advice, would never name her, wasn’t the point, the post was about the fragility of success

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X