X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SSS doesn't need ECNL.
    It’s a huge draw! NEFC South shore is killing it but they don’t have ECNL access so now Select can promote that option against FI and his growing NEFC South shore region

Comment

They get ECNL access with bolts which is a huge drawn for recruiting girls in the region.
      Who cares, ECNL isn’t that great.

Comment

It’s a huge draw! NEFC South shore is killing it but they don’t have ECNL access so now Select can promote that option against FI and his growing NEFC South shore region
        First off NEFC south shore is not killing it. There not doing every well at all.
        Second even if select and bolts merged select wouldn't have rights to a ECNL spot. Bolts never had a girls spot it was the scorps.
        Not s huge fan of select but they don't need to merge with anyone. If they wanted to grow the boys program they would.
        Only thing I would see happen if the select boys went to bolts. I still don't see that happening.the two Limas on the boys side I think like just working with the small program. Would be a good add to the coaching staff if both of them would go to the bolts.

Comment

This merger wouldn't automatically give SSS ECNL right?

Comment

This merger wouldn't automatically give SSS ECNL right?
            More like GDA. In doing will kill Stars and become a force with NEFC. Stars days are numbered.

Comment

SSS and Commonwealth possibly to create the top girls and also now boys on south shore

going to be amazing

Comment

LL has no interest in boys’. None. She has admitted this to her husband and will soon be announcing a new, female only partnership.

Comment

LL has no interest in boys’. None. She has admitted this to her husband and will soon be announcing a new, female only partnership.
                  The only other female club is scorps not seeing that happen. CFC is a possibility I think there's some decent people between CFC boys and select boys to work with. Only thing I think the select boys and select girls are two completely different clubs.

Comment

You mean, she drinks from the furry cup?

Comment

Summary of Spring 18 NSL escapees

Where do we stand at this point in time, with 1) confirmed departures from NSL, and 2) highly likely rumors?

Confirmed Departures/Mergers:
                      1) JSSA --> FCUSA
                      2) Noreaster --> FCUSA
                      3) Explosion --> Bolts
                      4) Mass City --> Seacoast
                      5) Galway Rovers --> GPS

Are there any missing?

Rumors for the larger remaining NSL clubs?
                      1) Rush has 22 teams. Nearly as big as Galway (28). What do they do?
                      2) I've heard Hammer will never sell, but they're right next door to Valeo. Why not?

Both of these clubs have some solid teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jackhmr21 View Post
                        Where do we stand at this point in time, with 1) confirmed departures from NSL, and 2) highly likely rumors?

1) JSSA --> FCUSA
                        2) Noreaster --> FCUSA
                        3) Explosion --> Bolts
                        5) Galway Rovers --> GPS

Are there any missing?

2) I've heard Hammer will never sell, but they're right next door to Valeo. Why not?

Nor'easter went with Bayside, get your facts right - http://www.baysidefc.com/bayside-fc-...ee-local-clubs

Comment

Nor'easter went with Bayside, get your facts right - http://www.baysidefc.com/bayside-fc-...ee-local-clubs
                          The south half of it did. The north half went with FCUSA. https://www.noreasternorthsc.com/

I debated including that extra North/South detail to prevent comments like this and keep things focused on the bigger picture, but I was optimistic. Silly me.

Comment

1) JSSA --> FCUSA
                            2) Noreaster --> FCUSA
                            3) Explosion --> Bolts
                            5) Galway Rovers --> GPS

Are there any missing?

Who will CFC partner up with? SSS rumor makes no sense, Scorps there is some Braintree history that might not work, FC Stars??

Comment

1) JSSA --> FCUSA
                              2) Noreaster --> FCUSA
                              3) Explosion --> Bolts
                              5) Galway Rovers --> GPS

Are there any missing?

For what it’s worth, CFC has removed all mention of NSL from their website.

Comment

1) JSSA --> FCUSA
                                2) Noreaster --> FCUSA
                                3) Explosion --> Bolts
                                5) Galway Rovers --> GPS

Are there any missing?

The clubs listed under NSL is very misleading. A majority of the clubs are town travel programs and linked to one specific town versus an overall club. Of the ones which are not linked to towns most of those are very small in size on average having 4 or 5 teams. The larger non town affiliated clubs have left, are leaving or have been rumored to be leaving.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X