Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You say many clubs have done both? Which ones in the Northeast? Those are what we have to choose from -- not some random clubs across America.
    Im talking NE. but NE may as well be across America coz a kid form MA aint going to go to a club in South Jersey. I beleive there is far lkkess Choice in this than many and the lucjk of the draw( ie what is easily accesible to you) is possibly the biggest factor in all of this .

people defend what they know and have very little experience outside of their own immediate Club.

Comment

Im not the OP. Facts are that the majority of work is done in practice. to measure the value to play ups by looking at game minutes alone makes no sense. Unless you are also looking at practices , you are only seeing a fraction of the development picture.

Personally I think the best way to do it let all the GDA teams practice together as much as possible, keep kids rostered on teams that they can realistically get good minutes and move kids up when there are holes to fill or once in a while for experience.

I dont know if that is what thy are doing. it could well be
      Playing time is generally directly proportional to performance in practice.

Not playing in games doesn't help development.

Comment

Playing time is generally directly proportional to performance in practice.

Not playing in games doesn't help development.
        But perhaps not playing games is a sign that you need to find a team or level where you do . This dumbing down of the product is nonsense at this level. esp u18/19 .parents needs to look out for their child and make sure that placement reflects a balance of many things.

Comment

The big problem with your posts is you clearly evaluate them from your limited perspective. many Clubs have done both,. Thats the entire point which you keep re-inforcing.

The GDA and its rules are subject to Clubs actually implementing them. there is huge variance in that. If you dont implement that which makes it different, you end uo with the same as the ECNL. Is that not clear? Or are you just trying to argue to make a slow day go faster ?

There is no GDA defense going on. just plain facts. Those who want to take a side. like you are so desperate to argue that you create arguments where none actually exist.
          The side I'm taking you ****ing moron is that you can SAY anything, what you DO is all that matters. In the case of GDA, its defenders speak about it as if there is no inconsistency or contradiction between the saying and the doing. They're being stupid, dishonest or both.

Comment

The side I'm taking you ****ing moron is that you can SAY anything, what you DO is all that matters. In the case of GDA, its defenders speak about it as if there is no inconsistency or contradiction between the saying and the doing. They're being stupid, dishonest or both.
            You clearly have issues. i have not read a single post that does not recognize flaws with every league. the one consistent thing is you calling people names like the keyboard warrior you are.

Comment

You clearly have issues. i have not read a single post that does not recognize flaws with every league. the one consistent thing is you calling people names like the keyboard warrior you are.
              I don't care what you think you've read or not. Your prior post was so full of errors, you deserved to be called a name. Beyond that, your reading comprehension evidently sucks.

Comment

I don't care what you think you've read or not. Your prior post was so full of errors, you deserved to be called a name. Beyond that, your reading comprehension evidently sucks.
                hmm as usual you dont name the errors. you just carry on with your rant.

Comment

The big problem with your posts is you clearly evaluate them from your limited perspective. many Clubs have done both,. Thats the entire point which you keep re-inforcing.

The GDA and its rules are subject to Clubs actually implementing them. there is huge variance in that. If you dont implement that which makes it different, you end uo with the same as the ECNL. Is that not clear? Or are you just trying to argue to make a slow day go faster ?

There is no GDA defense going on. just plain facts. Those who want to take a side. like you are so desperate to argue that you create arguments where none actually exist.
                  If you can read this incoherent claptrap and suggest it contains no errors, you are a much bigger moron than I realized.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X